Chapter 13

By listening to Foah's words Noah don't even know how to feel and what to feel " Foah Why are you doing this to me, i am a man, how is it possible for me to become pregnent? why are you saying this kind of jokes? it is not even funny" while saying these words without knowing himself some tear drops started flowing from his eyes. Foah hugged Noah still more tightly and she also started crying as she felt that all these happened to Noah because of her only, so she felt very regretful about what she has done to Noah. 

Noah is at present thinking about somany questions like 'how it possible for a man to become pregnant? what he has to do about his present situation? does he need to inform about this to Ming? but how will he react if he knows about this as it is not a symbol of their love but it is just cause of a mistake which happened when Ming was drugged? ' after thinking and crying for a long time Noah finally was sleeping. Foah covered Noah with blancket and went outside and informed Que that it is better to call a physician by the time he wakes up as Noah's face is very pale he doesn't appear to be fine now.

In palace Ming once again searched everywhere in the surroundings of palace and incide palace and also places where usually Noah will go but still he didn't find any clue about where Noah  went. Right now he is very angry on Noah, he immediatly want to catch him as soon as possible and want to imprison him in his palace so that he won't escape once again. He has also sent lot of men in all directions to find him. He also went personally to search for Noah in neighboring cities as he is not able to stay still in palace and he also want to find Noah as early as possible.

At Que's house by the time Noah woke up physician Chen was already there. Chen told everyone to go outside so that he can speak freely with Noah and Noah also can express anything freely, after everyone left Chen closed the door and sat in a chair near to Noah, he took Noah's pulse and told " Your health is completely fine and your babies condition is also good, but only thing is you are very weak both physically and mentally, i can understand your situation but you need to be strong to have a healthy baby, you have one more option also, eventhought i won't suggest you that but it is your decision... " , " what is it? " Noah asked doubtfully " That is for you to abort the child, eventhough it is difficult but it is not impossible..." , " No i don't want to abort, i will give birth to this child " and thought ' eventhough i was shocked at first but i was happy as i am having Ming's child and it is like token of time he has spent with Ming '. After listening to Noah's reply Chen felt relieved and told to Noah " Then you have to be strong, you have to eat properly, have to go for walks in nice gardens and should spend your time peacefully, if you follow all this then you will have a good looking baby just like me" and winked at Noah, finally Noah smiled and Chen told " see you should be always like this ok, i will come and check you regularly"  Noah nodded his head like he is agreeing to every condition of chen. Chen left after giving some medicines. On that day evening Que brought Fue to his home as Foah has told him, Fue was very happy to see Foah and Noah, He felt finally relived as now he came to know that Foah is happy with Que and Noah escaped from palace. Slowly they also explained to him about Noah's pregnancy at first he was shocked and sad as he felt like all this happened because of him but after Noah told to him that he was happy right now, Fue somewhat cooled down and thought right now he needs only their childrens happiness. He asked Noah to come home and stay with him so that he can take care of them, but everyone refused and told him that it is not safe place as Ming will easyly find Noah there. Finally as it became night Fue bids farewell to everyone and Que went along with him to leave him at his house, on way Que told Foah to not visit Noah frequently as it may help Ming to find Noah and also told him to be careful. Fue felt happy for Foah as she has found a very good person as her husband.

One week  passed with in a blink now Noah's nausea is at peaks as it is third month of his pregnancy, still he is eating onething or other as he throwing up mostly everything he is eating, but still he is doing everything with happiness now which also made everyone happy and cheerful. On that day Que came to house at midday and packed few things and informed Foah that "i am going on a work so i might not come home for few days "  so Foah asked about his work for that Que replied " i am going to search for Prince Ming as he has left palace at same time when Noah escaped and now Emperor's health is not in a good condition so he ordered me to get Prince, but don't inform Noah about this as Noah is happy now it is not good to inform these kind of things to him " as both thought that may be Noah don't want to meet Ming, so they thought it is best not to reveal anything related to Ming to him, after saying this he bid farewell to everyone and went on his mission.