Can I get a Kiss too?

Start from the beginning

I was about to turn around when I heard Christian, " Can I get a kiss too?"

I laughed quietly , " Goodnight Christian."

I went outside and grabbed my keys out of my jacket. I was about to get in when a car pulled up in the driveway so quick , I thought I was going to get hit. Of course the person who was driving like Speedy Gonzalez was Hunter.

He stepped out of the car and looked at me, " Your still here?"

I wanted to say what was in my mind but decided to keep it in, " Yes I'm still here."

" Why?"

I rolled my eyes, " I was watching a movie with Cole and Christian."

I finally noticed what he was wearing but that didn't matter, he had a cut by his lip and a bruise on his cheek.

" What happened to you?"

" You know I'm never going to tell you about me right , we aren't best friends and quite frankly you aren't my type."

I won't lie and said that didn't hurt but I won't let somebody with a stick up there ass hurt my feelings.

" okay."

I went inside my car and drove off not even looking at him.

+++++++++++

I walked inside the house and saw everybody in the living room watching T.V.

" Hey guys."

Nick turned around, " About time you showed up , where were you?"

Not wanting to get into full detail , " I had a project and it took longer then expected, but I'm tired so I'm going to lay down, goodnight guys."

My mom came up to me and hugged me, " Goodnight sweet pea."

I smiled and ran upstairs.

++++++++++++

I put on my pajamas , and laid down on my bed. I don't understand how one person can be so cruel? I grabbed my laptop and went on my Facebook. I was scrolling through my newsfeed when I saw a message pop up.

It was from Elizabeth,

" Stay away from my boyfriend bitch."

I was confused , her boyfriend?

" Excuse me?"

" You heard me , Christian is mines!"

I wanted to laugh , why would she think I want Christian?

" Goodbye Elizabeth."

I logged out of my Facebook and was going to put Netflix on when I heard a knock on my door.

" Come on."

It was Belle, " Hey Belle, whats up?"

She smiled and flopped down on my bed and smirked, " So how was your project?"

" It was fine, why?"

" Dummy, your partner is Christian."

" Wait how does everyone knows this and why are they making it a big deal.

" Do you know who Christian is?"

I nodded my head, " I would hope so."

She laughed, " So what did you guys do?"

" Nothing really , we worked and then Hunter came with his little brother-."

She shrieked , " Hunter Moore!"

" Oh God not you too, anyway he dropped Cole off and we watched a movie."

" Omg Lily! You had Christian and Hunter? Lucky Bitch."

" Belle it's not a big deal, Hunter and I barely talk , he is rude as crap!"

She laughed , " Whatever you lucky girl, I'm tired so get out."

" Don't be rude , I think Hunter is rubbing off on you."

" Not funny!"

++++++++++

Okay you guys are amazing, I didn't think this story would take off but I'm glad it did . I love you guys ❤️

Picture on top is Christian

Well guys that is chapter 11 , I think this one is probably my favorite .

Cole and Christian are funny together don't you think

And Hunter still is Hunter

Vote or dont😂

See you next chapter

Possessive Much ?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara