Later during the movie I looked down at Y\N and saw that she was asleep. 'Should I wake her up? Nah this is too good' I thought as I continued to watch the movie.

Soon enough I started to get sleepy and I fell asleep, dreaming of her......

[HOSEOK POV] 

The movie ended and all of us picked up the trash and were all about to go to bed. Suddenly, I looked over at the couch and see Y\N and Jimin sleep in each other's arms. 'AAAWWWWW!!!!!! CCCCCUUUUUTTTEEEE!!!!!' I thought as I quickly took a picture. "Hey guys look at this" I whispered to the others.

They all started looking at them in awe B\F\N started squealing. I sent them all the picture and we all gathered our things to get ready to go sleep. "Hey should we leave them???" Jin asked. "Let's carry them into her room and sleep there and we will sleep in the guest rooms" Taehyung said as he grabbed his blanket and started walking to the guest rooms.

Jungkook carried Jimin since he is the strongest, and I carried Y\N into her room. Once we entered the room, we placed both of them on Y\N's bed tucked them in. Once we finished getting them to bed, we walked to the guest rooms to go to bed. 

~TIME SKIP TO MORNING~

[Y\N POV]

The sun hit my face and started to hurt my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I turned to the side of me and slowly opened to see a guys chest in front of me. My eyes widened and I looked up to see Jimin's face close to mine as he slept peacefully. My face grew bright red like a tomato as I just laid there, not moving. After a while I started to admire his face. His messy hair, his pouty lips. My eyes started to linger at his lips. 'His lips are so plump and pink. They are so kissable'  I started thinking while blushing.

He started to move around and I started to freak. Once he started to yawn. I froze. He rubbed his eyes and sigh. He slowly opened his eyes and saw my face. He look at me for a minute until he finally realized that we were laying on my bed and he started to blush.

He immediately got up and began freaking out. I giggled and got up to go to the bathroom to change. I changed into my clothes that I am wearing today and since I am spending the day with the group I thought I can do something for the challenge. I wore a red mini skirt and a cute white crop top and my black heel boots.

 I wore a red mini skirt and a cute white crop top and my black heel boots

I did my makeup as a light matte and curled my hair and left it down. I left my bathroom to see no one in the room. 'I guess he is already done getting ready' I thought as I grabbed my pure and phone and headed downstairs. 

Once I got downstairs, everyone was awake and changed into their clothes. Yoongi was already dressed but he is still sleeping. I giggled and looked around to see everyone just talking and on their phones. I looked around again and noticed that Jimin wasn't to be found. 'I wonder where he is' I thought as I went to grab my purse. "Don't worry Y\N, we already picked up all of our belongings and put them in the car so you don't have to worry about cleaning up." Jin said with a smile. I smile back and sat at the kitchen table. "Hey Jimin" I heard someone say. I turn around and see Jimin walking down the stairs. You blush at what he is wearing: Black sunglasses, denim jacket, black t-shirt, and some dark leans along with some nice black shoes.

'DAMN!!! Looking like a snack' I thought to myself, not regretting what I said to myself

'DAMN!!! Looking like a snack' I thought to myself, not regretting what I said to myself. 'I gotta stop thinking like this! I just met him' I thought as I shook my head. 

[JIMIN POV]

I decided to wear something to make Y/N notice me. I decided to wear black sunglasses, denim jacket, black t-shirt, some jeans along with some nice black shoes. 'Thank you BTS for transforming me into this snack for her' I thought as I look into the mirror. 

I grabbed my phone and fixed myself in the mirror before heading downstairs. 'Please notice me please notice me please notice me......' I kept thinking as I arrived to the kitchen. "Hey Jimin" I heard. I turned over to Hoseok and waved hi to him. I noticed Y\N was sitting at the kitchen table. She looked at me blushing and then she turned away, shaking her head. I smiled at how cute she acted. 

[Y\N POV]

I got up and walked towards B\F\N. "Someone looks cranky" she said to me as she wrapped her arm around me. "Just slept wrong that's all" I said as I rested my head on her head. 'Stop thinking about it stop thinking about it sto-' "Hey! We should go to the park." Jin said as he grabbed his car keys. "Great idea" Jimin said. "Ok let's go" Jungkook said as we all exit my house to head to the park. 'I hope nothing goes wrong'