Sixteen and pregnant !

Hi, I would first like to say that this story is taken from a true story. 

 This is the story of a young Alliah, pregnant at 16, and her family rejected her.

Especially that in Islam, a girl who has sex before marriage brings shame to her family. 

We all know a girl like Alliyah, rejected by her family because of a baby, so I begs you to read this, it can helps you, who knows?

PS:  Islam never prohibits something just like that, but for reasons, let me explain: 

-Two-lovers can break at any second, true or not? 

-Imagine a baby without identity? 

-Every woman is designed for one man 'her husband'.

-If you will accept to make love anytime and with anyone, what's the difference between us and animals? Oh! wait I forgot, the animals themselves don't make this... Only pig who accept this.

-If making love is allowed before marriage, it will be a normal action that is repeated, I had sex with 6 or girls , Do you accept that your husband had sex with a lot of girls? Or boys : Do you agree that your sister goes to 10 boys bed ?  disgusting !

-Can you accept that the father of your child, reject his child?

-Don't forget, these girls who get drunk and end up getting pregnant, without knowing the father of their son.

-Finally making love before marriage is used for what? if it's not the day (or the night) of the marriage what is the pleasure of marriage then?