Qualities of A Teacher

Teacher's play a significant role in the life of a child. Teachers in any field/level whether a school or a college is a blessing to the students. A teacher follows a certain set of principles when he/she is teaching to the students.

Principles mean certain concepts /rules or ideas, but in schools, it is based on the fundamental principle that each child should develop its full potential and basically set a rule or an idea to develop new things and sources. A teacher sets a specific way to enhance rules for the child's development. And basically, set a constructive manner in teaching and education.

Principles of teaching:

Encourage contact between students and faculty.

Encourage active learning.

Develop co-operation among students.

Emphasize time on task.

Give prompt feedback.

Communicate high expectations.

Respect talents and ways of learning.

Characteristics of good teaching:

A characteristic of a teacher is defined by the skill she/he possesses and the way he leads the students to a correct path.

Friendliness and congeniality.

A good personality.

Deep knowledge and a great education.

A good communicator.

A good listener.

Good sense of humor.

Kindness.

Teachers are the soul of a child's career. They understand the student's psychology and shape them according to their behavior and nature. As a mentor, they "transform the child and bring a growth in their career.

Unless the teacher is a good communicator they cannot guide the student in an effective way. They must always be a person with pleasing personality and a good sense of humor.

By nature, the teacher must be kind, pleasing and very sociable so that they can communicate in a clear manner.

Having knowledge diaper's the level of education. A person with high-level of knowledge is an asset to the society.

A very beautiful quote depicts that," talking to a knowledgeable person is equivalent to reading a book".

Because gaining his/her knowledge is like gaining a good personality or good behavior.

An effective teacher is a teacher who has something to do with emotions and feelings, whereas effectiveness has an impact for a longer time and to be more resourceful.

An effective teacher is one who teaches:-

Confidence: Every teacher needs to have confidence, not only in themselves but in their students and their colleagues.

Communication: Being able to communicate with not only your students but with parents and staff is an essential skill.

Team player: Takes control of the team and moves with the team.

Continuous Learner: She/he has an interest in learning.

Imaginative: Thoughts of new ideas, developments, and new trends of recent scenario.

Leadership: Maintaining leadership skills.

Organizing: Organizing of the work, new ideas, and their execution.

Innovator: Developing new ideas through learning and by activity.