Daksh just smiled at him and whistled while going out of his room.

Damn it...

Shivaay alone knew how heart wrenching was it..

There was a raging volcano inside him, burning him, making his head hot enough that he couldn't see anything properly..

Shivaay loosened his tie and pulled it out and laid down on the bed..

He thought, he can go and do some office work since he was feeling alright but no... With the way his mind was, he didn't know if he can work.

God damn it...

Shivaay had a strange urge to throttle Daksh's neck when he asked Shivaay to bring Annika to him and be there for him as a moral support.

Ugh...

What's wrong with him.?

He wants to kill his own friend? His mind was going all hazy.

He was always the calm and collected one, he never gives into his emotions. He had never let his emotions bother him but this was getting out of his hands ever since...

Ever since he met her...

Shivaay cannot take his eyes off her smile purer than anyone's, her wavy hair, her innocent eyes yet bold mouth unafraid of speaking the truth, her independent nature of not relying on anyone..

She's different from the girls he had seen in his life where they all fawned over him, they were all fake smiles and money minded..

But she's like an oasis in his desert and Shivaay cannot take his eyes off her no matter how much he tried to not to..

If he analyzed his feelings a little further..

It's as if he wants to possess her.. Posses her every smile, her every word, her every second to be his..

No...

No....

He can never go around analyzing his emotions... He cannot afford to..

That was not like him..

Emotions only exist in Shivaay Singh Oberoi when it comes to his brothers and brothers alone.

--------------------------------

Annika put the code of newly security system Shivaay had installed in her home no matter how much she insisted she can take care of herself but after Dadi had strictly advised of the danger of a girl staying alone in her home, Annika reluctantly agreed and Shivaay had installed high security system in her home that no one can enter except her.

Annika closed her house and she let her emotions take her which she had been holding in through out the day, enduring everything till she finished work..

She dropped her bag and moved towards the mirror..

This was it....

There was no turning back...

Annika had been fooling herself all this time but today she has to face her emotions..

Annika was not the one who runs away from anything and least of all her own emotions..

She looked at herself in mirror and asked aloud,

“What were you going to say?"

Annika asked herself, remembering the time when she thought it was Shivaay who asked her to marry him...

“Yes..."

Annika knew it....

She was going to say yes if Daksh hadn't spoken again..