Part 4

Daniel was close to tears by lunchtime. Jay hadn't communicated with him AT ALL. Daniel stood up and walked over to Jay's desk, sitting on the floor next to it. Jay looked down at him. "Hey, Jay... Want to come to my house after school?" Jay nodded vigorously, with a smile on his face.

Yes! Daniel thought. Daniel had realized his feelings for Jay sometime throughout the day. He loved Jay. Every part of Jay. He just wished he could see Jay's eyes...

~Le time skip to last period~

Oh, no! Daniel remembered some work that he had to do for his parents, later that evening... He would have to reschedule. He took out his phone and started texting Jay.

Daniel: Um... Jay..?

(Almost immediately after he sent the text, Jay responded...as if he were waiting... I wonder...)

Jay: Yes?

Daniel: I can't have you come to my house this afternoon... I have to do work for my parents...

(Jay was close to crying. He was going to confess to Daniel today... But then he got an idea.)

Jay: Ok. Well that means you have to make it up to me.

Daniel: Ok! I'll do anything!

Jay: Come to my house tomorrow and do whatever I say.

Daniel: ok. See you then!

(Tomorrow they had no school and Jay had a mischievous idea up his sleeve.)

What did you think of this chapter? Next chapter maybe NSFW. MAYBE. I have never done anything NSFW before, so please don't judge! Oh, and sorry this chapter was so short... The next one will be longer, I promise. Thank you for reading! If you see any mistakes feel free to point them out. Bye!

- Sunday