Part 3

"Oh. You're here because you were contacted by my parents?" Daniel questioned.

"..."

They want us to get to know each other better? Ok. Sounds fine to me." Daniel said, shrugging his shoulders.

~time skip to next day~

Daniel and Jay were walking to school together. Last night they had decided that they would go to school together from now on.

They entered the school, thankfully not running into any fangirls. (Except for author-chan. Hehehe...) They passed Vasco in the hallway and he looked confused and also kind of sad.

Why is he sad? Daniel wondered.

Little did he know, Vasco had a crush on him too. But Jay knew and wasn't going to let Vasco come between them. Jay walked faster, past Vasco so Daniel had to jog to keep up with him. "Jay! Wait!"

Once Jay decided they were far enough away from Vasco, he slowed down. "Jay. what was that all about?" Jay walked into the classroom, Daniel close behind him. Daniel was attacked by fangirls right when he walked in the room. Jay ignored Daniels question and sat down at his desk.

DUN. DUN. Dunnnnn. What is going to happen next? Who knows? Thank you to everyone who is reading my story! I know that the chapters are kind of short but that's because I don't have many ideas for how it should go... PM me if you have any ideas, please! And if you want me to say that you gave me the idea I will, but if you don't... Then I won't... Hey, that rhymes! Bye! See you next time, and don't forget to vote or comment if you like it or not!

- Sunday