"Why aren't you talking to me? Why aren't you spending time with me? What is I do wrong?" She questioned.

I started the car and I flexed my hands against the leather. I wasn't in the mood for these questions and I didn't even want to be in the car with her. I didn't want to be around anybody. The only person who would understand wasn't in the car with me.

I looked at her pouting face and I began to drive.

"Lina, you haven't done anything wrong." I said.

"Then why won't you talk to me, Remy?"

She said Remy. She was pissed. I ignored her and turned the radio on. She let out an unsettling scream before she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"LET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING CAR!" She shouted at me.

I was taken aback. I had never heard her curse and I had never seen her so livid.

"You can lower your fucking voice." I snapped.

She threatened to open the door if I didn't stop. We came to a stop light and she got out of the car and slammed the door. I rolled the window down and followed her slowly before she started walking.

CELINE'S POV

The amount of anger that was in my body was too much to handle. When we talked on the phone the other night before we picked him up we were supposed to spend time together. We were supposed to talk about everything that has happened. Everything that was going to be.

He's been blowing me off and spending time with everybody but me. I was furious and I couldn't be in the same space with him or I would want to slap him.

As I walked down the street he was in the car going slowly beside me. Tears were flowing down my cheeks and I could hear him talking but I didn't listen.

He stopped the car and he got out, stopping me in my tracks. He held onto my shoulders and he tilted my chin to look up at him.

"Celine Sanches. Stop fucking walking." He snapped.

I moved my chin away from his hand and I took a step back. "You are such a bastard, Remy. What the fuck is going on?"

I heard him exhale deeply. "There is so much going on Celine." He said.

"No shit." I say sarcastically.

"I don't know how to handle this all. I'm so happy that Kenzie is here and I'm glad that we're back in the house. I don't know where we go from here."

"You told me that it would be you and I. We would figure this all out. We would go on a vacation because we've been through so much. My poor sister isn't herself. She asked me to go to see our parents. Do you know how long it's been since I've seen them?"

He just stared at me.

"Kenzie as great as she is isn't supposed to be here! It's you and I. You picked me! Why the fuck are they here?! Do you want them back?" I whispered the last part.

My breath escaped me and I realized what was happening. We've switched roles. In this moment, I realized that Remy and I would never be the same as long as the other girls were there. I wasn't safe to be in my little space with them. He would walk all over me and take advantage of me and manipulate me.

I backed up from him with a sad smile on my face. "As long as they're here we won't work. I told you I was never comfortable with more than one of us. As soon as you saw Mackenzie something changed."

"We kissed, Celine." He said, looking at his hands.

I bit my bottom lip to stop the tears from coming down.

"Who did you kiss? Bitchy Bailyn?"

He shook his head. "Mackenzie."

I gasped and I drew my hand back and brought it across his face. I threw punches at his chest, trying to get my anger out as best as I could.

"You picked me. You chose ME!" I yelled, backing up from him.

I pushed my hair from my face and I remembered all that him and I went through. We lost a son together. That was something that we shared, a connection we had, yet he threw it away for Mackenzie.

He gripped my hand and he pulled me closer to him.

"Lina, please say something." He said, his voice breaking.

"You cheated on me. You walked all over our relationship after we lost a son. You walk all over me. You have hurt me more than you'll ever know." I said.

"Can I borrow your phone please?" I asked.

He shifted in his shoes and he dug into his pockets. He reaches for his phone before giving it to me. I snatched it out his hand and I called Cassandra.

"Hello?"

"Are you in the car with Tuson and Ms. Lucy? Bailyn and Mackenzie?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" She asked.

"Don't say anything. Remy wants me to go get some air. Will you book us a flight out to see Mom and dad?" I ask, my voice breaking.

Remy's face dropped and be reached for me as I started backing up. Tuson was coming to pick me up and I was going to be glad to be away from this man.

.

.

.

Thoughts? Predictions? Anything you would like to see?! ❤️

Thank you for all the comments! Omg!!! Please comment more 😭😭😭

Xoxo M