Untitled Part 4

It's been three weeks since Youngjae had a wet dream so vivid he woke up in a pool of cum.

It's been an hour since he told Yugyeom.

"And he spanked us?" Yugyeom asks perplexed.

Youngjae knows Yugyeom's probably thinking he's a pervert for even confiding in him, but he honestly feels it isn't safe to tell anyone else. He figured there was a reason Yugyeom was also a victim in his dream and that maybe it was the safest route to go.

Atleast, it was before he told him. Now Youngjae is regretting his decision.

"W-well, J-Jaebum spanked me and Jinyoung did it to you..."

"While the other members watched."

"I'm so sorry. I don't know-"

"It's fine. I'm not as uncomfortable as you think...I don't think. Just- it was a dream. Only a dream. Unless you're actually attracted to Jaebum then...this doesn't matter."

Youngjae's never had to think about such a thing until now. As far as he knew, Jaebum was only his hyung and simply that.

"I-I don't think so." He mumbles.

"Okay. And it hasn't happened again right?"

Youngjae shakes his head vigorously.

"No."

Yugyeom nods. "Well then you're fine." He dismisses the subject.

__

Youngjae tries his best not to let the dream seep into his reality. Activities resume, relationships are stable, but the younger boy is seemingly uncomfortable with the idea of being left alone with Jaebum.

It isn't a hinderance more so an awkward situation. Atleast that what he tells himself in the presence of the man who haunts him. Youngjae can't be this unprofessional. Thoughts like these could ruin his relationship as well as his career. The possibility of a confrontation could lead to an explanation absolutely no one is prepared for.

We fucked.

They didn't, but what more could he say?

Not actually... but I had a dream about it though.

Yeah, that's better.

"You're thinking about it." Yugyeom says interrupting his hyung's train of thought while he lays next to him on the floor mat.

They're back stage. The filming for the Just Right comeback is at pause and it's that time of night where everyone is either tired or aching to take a nap. BamBam is asleep in two chairs, Mark is on the sofa with his phone in hand, Jinyoung holds a quiet conversation with the cordi-noona, and Youngjae has no idea where the rest of them are.

"I don't want to ruin us." He whispers turning sideways to face the dongsaeng. Yugyeom gives him a small sympathetic smile and lays himself in a similar fashion.

"You shouldn't be so dramatic." He shakes his head in disagreement and heaves a relieving sigh.

"Dramatic? I can barely look at him."

"Then don't."

"Imagine holding a conversation with someone while looking at their legs."

Yugyeom chuckles. Youngjae smiles with him.

"Maybe it'll catch on?" Yugyeom jokes. Youngjae playfully smacks him across the arm and pushes himself into sitting position.

"Yeah, it won't. But thank you anyway."