Untitled Part 3

Good Boy

A/N: I deleted over 1,000 words of smut because I realized Jaebum hadn't given Youngjae head. You're welcome.

Jaebum has Youngjae bent over the edge of their newly bought twin bed in a similar fashion to how he was just a few minutes ago. Except this time Jaebum is three knuckles deep into the younger boy's core and his left ass cheek is getting rosier by the minute.

The ridiculously pretty whimpers emitting  from the younger boy's soft pink lips has the leader-hyung falling apart at the seams, and every time his endless digits slip into the other boy's heat, his only goal is to hear that tantalizing mewl and suffering cry once more again.

"H-hyung p-please.." The younger boy whimpers again.

He reaches back in hopes of grasping onto his hyung's wrist, if Jaebum continues treating him the way he does Youngjae is guaranteed to crumble to the floor in an overstimulated heaping mess. He knows this moment has nothing to do with his Spanish grade, not anymore atleast, right now its all about self-indulgence and how long it will before Youngjae is coming ribbons  against the edge of his new mattress. 

He finds that his tactic for freedom only has Jaebum working harder, wanting Youngjae to disappear behind his own pleasure, cry out 'Jaebum' instead of the title 'hyung', and to spread his legs further so he can find that sweet spot that'll send his dongsaeng to a different universe. But the younger boy is so admit on denying satisfaction that Jaebum is having somewhat of a hard time getting Youngjae's complete participation.

The mental conflict within Youngjae's pleasure driven mind is greater than the leader may think.

He's close to giving in and giving up, especially if Jaebum gets any close to his prostate, he whimpers each time he feels the internal conflict could be over because the older male is outrageously good with his hands. Youngjae isn't sure what part of  being a dancer could help with that but Jaebum has been jigging all over his emotions since he was thrown against this bed. Either Youngjae is going to put his hips into it or Jaebum needs to find an alternative of control. It's detrimental to the older male that he has the younger boy on the brink of self-destruct.

" Don't want me to stop?" Jaebum coaxes.

"Or do you want it thicker, deeper, faster, maybe even rougher."

Jaebum grips onto the roots of the younger boy's hair and pulls back with a brutal tug while using his opposite hand to deliver a powerful smack onto Youngjae's ass.

"Ah!" Youngjae  yelps quickly after the smack as Jaebum is sinking two fingers right back into his walls.

"A 79 on a test, how would you like it if I gave you 79 of these?" Jaebum sends Youngjae on a guilt trip as another smack just as hard lands on the opposite cheek.

"Uh! H-hyung!" The younger boy whimpers bouncing on the balls of his feet, though he can't move too much because if Jaebum fingers slide any further they'll be right over the one thing keeping him from crumbling to pieces, though, the leader-hyung seems to be doing a great job without it. Youngjae is near completely out of is mind and Jaebum has yet to find his absolute stem of pleasure.

Jaebum picks up one of Youngjae's legs and pushes it onto bed next to to him. Now the younger boy only has one foot on the ground to keep him steady and his hole has become a bit more accessible to the point where Jaebum's fingers are only a centimeter, or two, away from him  coming his load.

He gasps. As jaebum reaches closer to the younger boy's end, Youngjae reaches behind with both hands and catches his hyung's wrist in a desperate hold.