Untitled Part 2

Jinyoung takes his hand and uses it to massage the maknae's bum from his place where he is hovering above the dongsaeng. Yugyeom sniffles but enjoys the pleasurable feeling of being attended to.

"H-hyung was so mean." He cries and locks his limbs around his hyung's form for comfort.

Jinyoung grabs the maknae's thighs and tightens the younger boys grip around his body. He carries Yugyeom-ie over to the couch leaving Jaebum at the table with Youngjae, who's letting off moans like a mantra, and sits with the boy facing him in his lap. He takes the pad of his thumb and wipes the tears from Yugyeoms cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Yugyeom, Hyung apologizes. But next time you'll work harder, right?"

Yugyeom quickly nods his head and burries himself in the crevice of Jinyoungs neck. The hyung places his hands on the maknae's thighs and caresses the skin in a caring manner.

He's gotta make this up.

"Yugyeom, get on your hands and knees for me."

The dongsaeng springs to life and looks at his hyung in horror.

"W-what?"

Junior smiles caringly.

"I promise I'm not gonna hit you again."

Yugyeom looks at his hyung skeptically and slides himself from the comfort of Junior's lap. The eldest man stands and positons the school boy onto the couch; Yugyeom faces one arm of the sofa and grips the edge as Jinyoung takes a seat behind him.

He lifts the white t-shirt to reveal the reddened bottom of the maknae. Yugyeoms shivers.

"Hyungs gonna make it better, okay."

Yugyeom blushes cherry red at the embarrassing position. His hyung is staring directly at the exposed bottom as he bends over and basically showcases himself. Junior takes the intiative and kisses each cheek in apology. Yugyeom yelps at the feather light feeling and gawks at his hyung behavior.

"H-hyung, that's w-weird. You don't h-have to do that." Yugyeom stumbles through his words and shakes his bum a little as he leans away from the kisses.

Jinyoung watches the action and licks his lips in desire.

"But I want to, so stay still and hyung promises to make you feel good."

Jinyoung grabs onto the maknae's hips and pulls the boy back into position. He begins massaging the boys butt and placing kisses on every empty space. The younger boy shutters at the feeling and revels in Jinyoung's skillful hands and butterfly kisses. His staff becomes shamefully hard at the touch and he bites his bottom lip to stop the lewd sounds from breaking into the air.

"Now doesn't that feel good Kim Yugyeom, huh?" Jinyoung nips at the skin and Yugyeom jerks forward in surprise. Jinyoung chuckles.

"It felt nice." He answers.

"Good" Jinyoung replies "Because I don't think I'm finished."

Jinyoung graps onto the skin once again and begins massaging. Yugyeom gasps in surprise but allows the older man to continue the job.

This time around the touches become a lot stronger as jinyoung adds more force into caressing  and sliding his fingers down the center of the maknaes bum.

Yugyeom  closes his eyes and focuses on the feeling that is Jinyoung rubbing on his hind skin. He pushes back to gain more friction but accidentally causes the older male to press his fingers right up against the puckered heat between his legs.