Words are not enough

A/N: HI ^_^... I'm sorry for waiting,. I had finished this story 2 times... but still it keeps on going XD... I can't help but continue it when ever I feel there is something lacking,..anyhow I need  to finished  this short story of mine this time, or else I would not  move on to reality, since my real life story is on going just like yours ^___^v

(Hero's POV)

I must  leaved now, a little more longer I might not be able to hold  my self any farther..

My mind is powerful than my heart at this moment but it will not be long..

after I got my cridentials I immediately walked out of the campus.

I visit my boarding house, Ate Celia is very happy to see me again..

She told me that Maryjane has already been in my room and had taken all the things that I left there for her.

I was somewhat relieved.. then, the pink ribbon in her armband  is not just familiar but the real one.

She never forget about me and the ribbon tells me that she is waiting for me..

Its not that I ignored her messege......but sooner or later I will take  another journey in my life, and  difinitely have to  leave her again, I don't want to hurt her another time for  her wound is healed now as her smile manifested it.

I told Ate Celia not to tell Maryjane that I been here..and say good bye for the last time..

.....I walked out of my old boarding house,

just like the last time the feeling is very heavy, walking in this street is like walking in a rose field, every step I made  another torn is sticking in my skin..

Not yet.... not until I visit that place.. in that place I can washed away those torns..

.. .. lake side 

This place is the manifestation of my feeling for her, as long as the wind is cold here, as long as the sun sets here, and as long as the water reflect the sunlight in here, my feeling for her will never fade.

In this place my memory is refreshed by the cold breeze of the wind and by the sound of the water slightly hitting the shore.. 

....I spread my arms and try to feel the cool wind for the last time..

I can feel it now the embrace of the cold wind that chilled my bones..

....I feel it long enough to remove all the torns of my emptiness 

.....but torns had left a wound that is so painful everytime the cold wind blows 

.....when..... suddenly............  the breeze of cold wind is replaced by a.... warm embrace.

I can't moved,.... at this moment I can't differentiate the fantasy and the reality..

I closed my eyes to feel it a little longer to proved that it is a reality..

its hard to believe,. until... a warm liquid flowed in my back.. and a whisper thunders in my ears...

and my wounds is healed one by one in every drop of her tears.....

"Hero......Bakit?." 

"Nakalimutan mo na ba ako!?....." she murmured while the warm flow of her tears continue to flow in my back..

I can't moved or open my mouth, it is too much for a fantasy and to real for a dream..

"Ang tagal kitang hinintay,.. halos araw-araw, umaasa akong makikita kitang muli dito.." -she continue