forever.

excuse any mistakes.

ALEXIS MCGEE.

i couldn't fall asleep, therefore i decided to go to my mom's house, where the party will be, and get everything ready. my mother was out of town with a friend for two more days, so she let me celebrate peaches's party at her place because she had a pool and ayesha wanted a water party. dymond was still with desmond, so i sent him her brand new bathing suit she picked out two weeks before.

they were the first three people, brandon, desmond and ayesha, to come. aaron was going to finish barbecuing, while desmond was going to put the drinks in ice. i waiting on the space walk man to hurry because it was currently three o'clock and folks will be coming any minute. after waiting ten minutes, i helped him set everything up, including his dj set.

after everything was set up, folks began piling in, i was surprised everyone came. i felt someone grab my ass, i turned quick to fuck a bitch up but it was just queen, laughing her ass off. "move, lesbo ass." i mugged her, she shrugged me off, "where's the birthday girl?" "auntie, ququ!" we laughed as peaches, all wet, hugged queen, queen plunked a five dollar bill on her pin, that was half wet and falling apart from the dollar bills. "let momma see." i gently took the pin from her, she mugged me.

"better not take my money." then she ran back outside, queen wasn't shocked at all, and i didn't discipline her because today is her birthday. desmond also told me what happened earlier today at the ice cream shop, and i laughed. she must've gotten it from him, because i was never sassy." who you tryna' show out for?" "what are you talking?" i questioned queen, while looking at my outfit.

"desmond coming huh? y'all tryna go for a boy?" she teased, winking at me. "queen," i whined, while fixing my dress, " i'm not tryna' impress them. i'm just sexy. don't hate." "you're the last person, i'm gonna hate on ." queen eyed me, with a stank face. "girl, please." we both laughed, then queen lesbian ass slapped my ass. "but i hope he bring aaron fine ass."

"here you go." i sighed, "have you seen him? he bumped into me two days ago in the mall, and lord.." queen bit her glossed up lips before licking them, "puss, he's even more delicious than high school!" "you're .. bye q." i playfully dismissed her, with a mug. "hey, ladies." we turned to see desmond and aaron standing with smirks on their faces. "the presents go over there." i pointed at the table that is overfilled.

"no, hey? rude." the women almost flinched at aaron's deep voice,"hey desmond .. aaron." "nice dress." "nice beard." "nice lips." we all looked at queen, with shocked expressions, well except aaron. "uh ... i think i hear someone callin' my name." and with that she power walked elsewhere .

i watched for a bit then turned to the men. "those meatballs look good." aaron spoke then made his way to queen, who was blushing mad hard. "alexis?" "hm?" i looked up at him, but desmond was looking at her chest, "your dress. can't be wearin' that around me." he commented, licking his lips, "boy, please." i sized him up and down with a dismissive wave.

when it was time to cut the cake, desmond held ayesha as i cut the cake and handed the first slice to our daughter and began passing the plates around to parents or children. "you want one?" i signed to aaron as she closed the white box, "nah, them meatballs and potato salad got me full." "did you eat 'em all?" "nah, but whoever made them, made them bitches faaaat." aaron let out a chest smile as rubbed his belly, "aaron, lemme talk to you." he looked at queen, then at us and walked away with her, "they're most definitely about to fuck."

"mommy! more!" desmond and i looked at ayesha, who had white icing all over her face, her hair messed up and was dripping with water. "gosh, what happened?" she shrugged and held her plate up, i looked at ayesha,  "it'll knock that ass real quick." "true."