forever.

excuse any mistakes.

desmond butler.

i walked into the barber shop, i co-owned with my right and left hand man, aaron.

i seen him lining and brushing up some kid's head. i headed to my station that was right across from his,
but not before greeting him. once, the kid left, it was pretty much empty. i mean, it was sunday afternoon, i sat in chair, and scrolled through instagram as aaron cleaned up, then he spoke, " damn, queen had gotten some fine over the years." aaron sat in the chair, grabbing his phone from his pocket.

"yeah, alexis did too. ian' know she had a kid though." "y'all fucked once and except her to tell you everything?" i shrugged, as i clicked my phone off,
"maybe tha lil' girl mine." "doubt it, you said you wrapped up." "true, but it could've always broke onna nigga." "true." it was silent for a couple of minutes, i ain't gon' lie 'cause the la girl had my nose and skin tone because alexis was too damn bright.

that lil' girl looked like my twin.

"man, but after they left, guess who came up to me." aaron laughed, "who?" "aysia." he smirked, "you lyin'." aaron shook his head, "and she said even though she finna give me her number to give to you, i could always call her." "man, she still outchea thottin', huh?" "going out bad, cause i heard she got bout six kids with six different niggas including ole boy from st. tammany." "dawg, you talkin' 'bout derrick? damn!" "that's what i said when i heard it." "then i heard, he slinging."

derrick was one of my bloodahs but he moved to st.tammany , i guess after he fucked the school's hoe and gotten her pregnant.

speaking of, aysia, who was known for sucking and fucking in the school building and making tapes, i remember when alexis and aysia had gotten into a fight sophomore year, for fucking alexis's boyfriend and after being suspended and coming back, alexis whopped ole dude ass. "man, i still got that video from years ago, of alexis tearing aysia's ass up." aaron messy ass was laughed, "ahkekeke, bitch." i stood and grabbed myself a drink from the cooler. "nah, forreal. queen ass 'den got fine." i nodded in agreement but i wasn't looking at queen, my heart always belong to alexis.

"i mean, she was beautiful when she was small but she's even more gorgeous the way she is now, thick as fuck!" aaron ass was heart eyes right now, "man, marry ha, we was talkin' 'bout alexis." "didn't she have a kid with her?" aaron asked, "yeah, she's adorable ain't she?" i leaned back in the chair, "yup, she looked like you when you was that age." "stop playin'," i shook my head, "her kid cannot be for me. she would've told me." "she could've, would've. but did she?" he dismissed, "i mean, you took her virginity and never texted her, after she gave you her number." he shrugged, and it kind of made sense but i still didn't believe.

we must've been talking about our high school crushes for a bit because customers started coming in. "here go, baby-momma tyrone." aaron whispered and i laughed because tyrone has major baby momma trouble. i mean, his child's mother was beyond crazy. "whatcha' got fa' us, today tyrone?" old man pops asked, as he sat down in his usual seat. tyrone smacked his lips, and we knew it was going to be long.

"maaaan-," "hold up," old man pops took out some snacks and fixed his glasses then sat back as i brushed tyrone's peezy ass head, "continue." "alright, so y'all know fine ass raven, right?" we cheered and nodded in agreement, "alright alright." he got himself comfortable, but before he could say another word his babymoms came banging on the glass, "tyrone! tyrone! i know yo' big headed ass in 'dere!"