Prologue

Chloe's POV

I'm currently sitting in Science class waiting for the bell to go off. Ring Ring Ring. Finally, last day of school is over. No more work, teachers, or getting bullied.

"Oh my God, school is finally over," my only friend Sally said. "Yea it is I am so happy to be done with this hell hole," I said.

I'm walking to my locker, Sally already left. I open my locker and see a snake, I jump back and fall on my butt. I see Taylor, her boyfriend, and her loyal followers laughing at me. Taylor walks over to me and says, "Sorry, but I had to get the school loser one more time in her sophomore year." " Yea well you may have got me one more time, but you still don't scare me," I tell her. "Whatever," she snaps and walks off.

I am waiting for my parents in the school parking lot. I see our mini van and get in it. I am telling my parents about today and suddenly my head slams on the back of the seat. I regain my eyesight and see my parents dead in the front. I get out of the car with tears blurring my vision and see people rushing towards me making sure I am fine.

After the whole car accident, the police take me to talk to someone they are asking questions while I am crying my heart out. "So do you have anyone to take you in?" She asks "No," I tell her. "Well you are going to move in with your aunt and uncle in Arkansas, we already got you transferred to Lake Hamilton." "Whatever," I say not caring about anything anymore I leave.

I am at home packing all my stuff crying that my parents are dead and I have to move all the way to Arkansas. I chose not to tell anyone about anything and just keep it private, I didn't even tell Sally. I also chose to remake myself into everything I was not popular, athletic, smart, and beautiful.

6 months later-
I have been in Arkansas for 6 months and am attending Lake Hamilton High School as a junior. I am now Queen B of the school, Cheer captain, smart, and am beautiful now.y life is perfect, are at least it is now.

A/N
This chapter is just a story about her life when her parents died in California. This chapter is a shorter chapter others will be longer. Thank you for reading my very first book. Comment errors/opinions and vote. Love you guys, Olivia.
LANE KERSEY at top.