"J-Jacob!" Yuri said as she ran up to him. I nodded good luck to him and went to find Natsuki, who I found again in the closet. She was on the ground reading manga.

"Hey," I said.

She welcomes me onto the ground beside her and we begin reading the sixth version of Parfait Girls.

"Hey, Noah?" she suddenly asked me.

"Yes?"

She took a deep breath. "How come I've never seen you before you joined the club?"

My heart stopped at the question."Um, why do you want to know?"

"Just curious."

I might as well tell her the truth. I've thought of this moment for a while, so I just said what came to mind.

"I came here for a reason," I started. "I came here because you guys need my and Jacob's help. I came here because all of you need a hero. I came here to get you out of this game."

There it was, the confused expression. Suddenly, my head felt a sharp pain come to it. It felt like a tear, and that was the best I could've explained it.

"What are you talking about?" Natsuki asked. I shook the pain off as much as I could and kept going.

"Natsuki, the world you have been living in is not real. You're in a game, and I'm here to get you out."

This time, a loud noise came from outside, and it sounded like...

My eyes widened. I was sure of it. The game was glitching.

Natsuki, meanwhile, was quiet for a long minute. "Are you serious?"

I twitched my neck. It seemed like I was the only one that noticed. I just played it off as if nothing had happened.

"Yes, but it's no reason to be upset. We're gonna get all of you out of here. Don't worry."

I hug her, and she rests her head on my shoulder. "I trust you."

I was happy she wasn't upset, but sometimes, I don't know if I can trust myself. I can't afford to fail, but right now, today is about saving Yuri, not about getting out of the game.

Not yet, at least.

So far, things have been going far too normal than I had thought. However, I didn't know what Yuri has said to Jacob to this point. He later told me that Yuri has been acting differently, as expected, but nothing too out of the ordinary.

Over the weekend, Monika had texted us that we would be starting back doing poems for now. So we all wrote one, and begin sharing them. Jacob comes up to me and surprisingly suggests that we save Yuri for last. I agree, and I tell him that Natsuki knows that she's in the game now.

Jacob looked at me with a dumbfounded expression. "She knows? Was that what that sound was?"

"You heard it too?"

"Monika mentioned something about a glitch," he explained. "Natsuki is self-aware now. It could be the game's way of fixing the issue."

I nodded and suggested we begin sharing poems. We agree to begin with Natsuki.

We chose not to share poems. Instead, we decided to try and answer the several questions we had to the best of our ability. Another loud noise shook the clubroom.

"What was that?" Natsuki asked. I looked behind me and saw Monika looking at us with a fearful expression.

"Monika thinks it's a glitch," Jacob explained. "It could be the game's way of fixing whatever is wrong with the system."