Chapter 5 - The Tree Has Spoken

"Go to the top of the mountain. You will meet with my husband in the middle way. Just said you want to pray and beg, he will understand and close the mountain path so you will be in there alone."

"Pray and beg until someone comes to you. Just listen and be obedient. What happened next is depending on you."

That are the words that Grandma said to George. Yes, it sounds irrational and does not make any sense. If Lilia knows, she will surely scold George.

For George, he just wanted Lilia to heal very soon. He wants Lilia to wake up, so they can be married and live together forever.

Based on Grandma's story. At the start of the night, he finally starts to go to the top of the mountain. He only brings his body and his love for Lilia.

In the middle way, he meets with the husband of Grandma, Ilo. Ilo understands George's words, he then gives his permission and closes the mountain path.

George continues his journey alone. After several hours, he finally made it. At the midnight with the sky full of the star, he touches the tree and kneels on the ground, feeling the mountain. He then began his praying.

"It is silly to pray and beg in here. But I will try everything for Lilia. I love her so much even if I won't die for her. So, please... please help us. Please help Lilia to regain her consciousness. Heal her. Please... I'm begging you."

George starts to cry, "She is a kind girl, he loves me so extraordinary, and yet I can not give her a luxurious life. I just can love her back. She is so strong, she is very sweet and pretty. If you meet her, you will like her too."

"But now, she fell sick, all because of me. I feel guilty. She deserves a better man. But I can not give her to another man. Because I'm very, very, very love her so deeply."

"What should I do, Lilia? Please come back to me, I'm begging you. Lilia, I love you so much."

While George crying, slowly from inside the tree, someone comes out and stands in front of him.

"George..." said that person.

George lifts his head. Shocked. He steps back, falling.

"A-are you all right?"

George tried to stand up, "Lilia?"

"Yes, George. I'm Lilia."

"B-but why? Why are you here? Are you okay?" George began to walk closer.

"The Mountain calling for me, and the Tree bring me here. I already listen to all of your praying. George, it is not your fault. But I can do nothing, sorry for leaving you behind."

"NO, LILIA. NO!" George reaches for Lilia's hand but he can not.

"If you go, I will go."

"That very sweet of you, Young Man," said Lilia.

"Lilia?"

"I'm not Lilia. I'm the Tree. She is here because of me. The Mountain calling her back before she reaches another world."