Chapter 11 Angel Of Death

Start from the beginning

"Are you awake angel?" Sebastian asks in a husky voice.

"Yes my dear demon" I smile putting my head in the crook of his neck.

"Did you have any nightmares?"

I shake my head.

"No, it was about you again, but it wasn't inappropriate this time" I tell Sebastian.

"Well that's good you didn't have nightmares. But I would've enjoyed the blush on your cheeks when you would think about the dream" Sebastian smirks.

I start blushing.

"We should probably go wake up Master" I tell Sebby.

"True. We mustn't get off schedule" Sebastian sighs getting up, "Even though I would rather stay in bed with you all day, but being the head butler that's impossible"

"True, you go wake up master while I get dressed" I reply.

Sebastian nods and leaves my room while I go into my closet and get dressed.

What color should I wear today?

White.

I put on a white dress with no back or shoulder covering just in case I need to transform into my angel.

The dress goes to my ankles and is pretty much lace.

I leave my closet and my room to meet Sebastian and Ciel downstairs in the kitchen.

They're not down here yet.

For a change I'll make breakfast.

I make the same thing I made for the repears. French toast, eggs, and bacon.

I made enough to feed Bocchan, Sebastian, and the servants.

I smile finishing.

Then I think of something. Sebastian doesn't eat human food, it has no taste to him.

I get some tea cups and a two teapots.

I fill one with Bocchan's favorite tea and the other I sit on the kitchen counter.

I check to see if everyone is in the dining room yet.

No one is there yet.

I take a steak knife and look at it, feeling the blade.

Without thinking I run the blade horizontally across my wrist, allowing the blood to fall into the empty teacup.

Once it's almost all the way full and the blood stops falling I clean the knife and bandage my wrist.

It didn't hurt my wrist in anyway but it still needed to be bandaged.

I carry the food out to the table and leave it there, retreating the the kitchen to get the teacups and teapots.

When I come back out everyone is sitting at the table looking at the food.

"There's enough for everyone dig in!" I smile.

I give everyone a teacup and Sebastian looks at me oddly.

I let my contract mark show and tell him silently, 'just go with it'.

He nods to me and I put down the two teapots.

"This one is tea, the other is a special concoction that I think only Sebastian will enjoy" I explain.

Everyone nods and I pour Ciel and the servants tea and pour Sebastian my blood.

Nobody notices that Sebastian's "tea" is pure red.

Sebastian takes a small sip and his eyes start to glow.

"This is delicious" Sebastian smirks, somewhat growling.

"Thanks. The liquid is something from my heart" I wink.

He knows what it is.

The servants and Bocchan are too busy eating to notice Sebastian eying me hungrily while drinking my blood straight from the teapot.

He looks at me with want and I smirk.

I'm glad he likes it.

Without warning my heart starts beating quickly and I start to sweat horribly. My wings sprout and I transform into my angel as I fall to the ground.

My wings wrap around me as I wither on the ground.

"YOUR SO PRETTY YES YOU ARE!" Meyrin yells.

"Retreat to your quarters" Sebastian growls.

The servants run to their rooms without saying a word.

"What's wrong dear angel?" Sebastian asks.

"I don't know....Call the reapers" I say whispering in pain.

"Sebastian. Take her to the repears" Ciel commands.

"Yes master" Sebastian replies teleporting.

Now were in the funeral parlor and William, Undertaker, and Grell are surrounding me.

"What's wrong?"

"Transformed without warning, stomach turning and burning" I manage to say.

William and Undertaker look at each other.

"You need to take a soul"