Epilogue

I watch as Undertaker gives me back my baby.

I can feel the warmth beginning to return to her frail and pale body. I hold her against me, careful not to hurt her. I look up at Undertaker, my eyes now blurred with tears of joy.

"Thank you so much Undertaker..... You saved her soul."

Undertaker gives me his signature creepy smile and flashes his green eyes from under his bangs.

"You're welcome. I couldn't let her pass on. You've helped so many people so I returned the favor. But there is a condition that comes with her soul."

"What is it?"

"Well, as you know, the foundation of the Reapers Dispatch involves passing on souls, and saving the ones that deserve to live."

I nod, not yet understanding why he's bringing up his job.

"Well, you see, when I went to re-collect her soul to place back in her body, there was a single problem."

I frown, utterly confused, "What kind of problem?"

"Well, my dear, the problem was-"

"Our baby had no soul in the first place to retrieve," Sebastian says looking at me.

"What? How?" I ask them.

"I honestly don't know my little neko. I didn't know she didn't until she was born."

Undertaker shushed Sebastian.

"Let me explain to her. Neither of you know how I got your child as soul." Undertaker said, obviously distraught about being interrupted.

I look at Undertaker.

"So..... How did you get her soul? And what is the condition?"

"Well, I had to make her a soul out of the souls of those who have already died. She won't remember anything from their lives. But there was one element that I needed to allow her to live and breathe like any other being." Undertaker explained.

I began to rock my baby girl.

"What what was that element?" I asked him quietly.

"The essence of a living being, a part of a soul that would allow her to live."

"Who's soul did you partly use?" I ask, unable to fully understand.

"Well-" Undertaker began to say.

"Mine."

I turned my head towards the voice and discover it to be William.

"What?" I ask surprised.

"I gave your daughter part of my soul so she can live." He explained.

"What is the condition?..." I ask.

"It's that William can-" Before William once again interrupted Undertaker again.

"That I can love your daughter like I love you."

Undertaker finally exploded, "STOP INTERRUPTING ME!"

-

Well that's it!! I hope you enjoyed! And if you can't tell by the ending, there will be a Sequel ;)

I will post the Prologue soon!

Thanks for supporting this story!