Chapter 5 Life and Death, Have Your Feelings Changed?

°°Sebastian P.O.V°°

I dive into the water after Charlotte. What happened?!

I look through the somewhat murky water. Where is she?

I see her small hand unmoving.

"I Love You Sebastian" I hear through the water as bubbles float up.

She loves me. A demon. Never have I experienced this, but I refuse to give up on her now.

I grab ahold of her hand and pull her upwards, but something keeps her down. I swim down and find her foot bound to the lake floor by metal chain.

I break the chain, take her in my arms, and swim her up. Once we get to the shore I carry her out and push on her stomach firmly, trying to make the water exit her lungs.

She coughs hard and looks up at me weakly.

"It's funny. I'm a cat and I love water. Remind me never to jump off a building, I won't land on my feet" Charlotte laughs weakly.

I smile down at her.

"I heard what you said" I tell her gently.

"Really? Weird. I thought those would be my last words" She whispers to me truthfully before shutting her eyes and going to sleep.

William kneels next to me and feels Charlotte's forehead.

"She has a fever" He says worriedly.

"Why do you care?!" I snarl.

"She probably doesn't remember. And that's none of you business. All you need to know is that she is needed for something bigger than everyone around here" William growls narrowing his eyes.

"And what exactly is that?!" I ask angrily.

"Your just a minor demon! You wouldn't understand. All you need to know is that she is claimed" William tells me glaring.

She's claimed?!

"By who?!"

"You will find out eventually. All you need to remember is dont fall in love with her, because you'll never be together" William smirks.

I glare at a smirking William.

I would love to kill him.

But Charlotte is my only thought right now. I pick her up and look to the young master.

"You may take Charlotte home Sebastian. We'll be back soon" Ciel says uncaring.

I run back towards the manor and in minutes I'm there and in Charlotte's room with the window fixed.

I look at her pale complexion and small body. Beautiful in everyway.

I stare at her for a long while until I notice master should be home soon. Frowning I slip from the room and prepare masters dinner.

Will she wake while I'm preparing dinner? Will she come looking for me scared I abandoned her?

I hope she stays asleep.

I hear a scream and I put down masters meal and run to Charlotte's room.

When I get there Charlotte is gone and the window is open. Left on the bed is a note.

"I took my dear Charlotte. She looks like an angel in her sleep doesn't she? I love her so much, so I can't allow you to keep her. Stay back demon, Charlotte shall be mine forever soon. But if you want her, I'll make you fight for it

-Jett"

I growl and I can tell my true form is about to show.

I take a breath and leave a note from the master saying what happened and if anything comes up to summon me through our contract mark.

I'm getting my Charlotte back.

I have to find her.

°•Charlotte P.O.V•°

I wake up no longer at the beach. What happened?

Oh yeah...I almost drowned.

I try to move but I'm bound to something.

I then feel horrible pain in my arms that are tied together under my body, behind my back.

"Oh you're awake" Jett smirks.

Fear fills my entire body.

"Where am I?" I ask trying to sound brave.

"Does it matter? You're with me" Jett smirks.

I gulp loudly and Jett can tell I'm scared.

"Where's your demon now?"

"Probably trying to find me" I whisper softly, my fear showing in my voice.

"He won't be here in time" Jett smirks.

What does he have planned for me?

Someone breaks through the door and there stands the Undertaker and Grell.

"Sorry we didn't here sooner, love" Undertaker apologizes.

"Bessie is so worried about you! Awh he looks so cute when he worries" Grell says getting a nosebleed.

I shake my head.

"What are two reapers going to do to me?" Jett smirks.

"I don't know maybe..." Undertaker starts to think. "This?"

I turn into a cat and I think, wow these reapers are odd.

But then I figure it out. I can runaway!

"Run darling!"

"Run love!" Grell and Undertaker tell me.

Nobody has to tell me twice!

I high tail it out of there while Undertaker and Grell take care of Jett.

I run into a few minor demon guards but I get past them then tears fill my cat eyes.

How could he?!

I transform and fall to my knees, completely heartbroken.

Sebastian and some women are against a wall, making out.

"Seb-, Seb-, Sebastian?!" I sob, starting to hiccup.

He doesn't even look at me, he just continues to kiss her.

Someone picks me up and let's me cry into their shoulder, while they rub my back.

"Bessie! Not cool" Grell tells Sebastian.

He doesn't stop for Grell either.

I look up at who's holding me and find out its Undertaker.

"Come Love. Let's get out of here" Undertaker says carrying away from Sebastian.

I look back at the demon I'm in love with. Then the Undertaker covers my eyes.

"Don't look Love"

I nod and look up at him. I move his hair from his face and look into amazing emerald eyes.

"I think you can stay with me, Grell, and William for a while" Undertaker says looking into my eyes.

I nod and put my ear to his heart, falling asleep to the soft thudding.