Chapter 2 - Second Chocolate

"Lilia, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

George then takes something from his pocket. "Why do you never eat chocolate?"

"Never? No, I did before, a single tiny bite, and I do not like it. It is so bitter."

George opened the chocolate and bite it. "It is sweet. Why do you say it is bitter?"

Lilia shakes her head, she does not know why.

"Want some?" George offers his chocolate but she just stared. "Want me to feed you?" said him while biting the chocolate out.

Lilia bites her lips, she feels nervous to eat chocolate for the second time in her life. Too long, George finally chews his chocolate. "After all, today is valentine's day, with chocolate is the first give someone accepts. You, Lilia, only eat chocolate once in her life."

"That is not. I always accept chocolate every year, including from you. Because I'm a famous woman in the city," she said with a wide smile making George a little bit jealous.

"But, I always give the chocolate to others, family, my brother and sister, friends. I just do not want to eat it."

"Really?" George bites again his chocolate.

"I make this by myself. I pick the cocoa, then process it all by myself. I made it only for you. I also mixed it with palm sugar, so it will be sweet like me."

Lilia laughed. She feels amazed by this man. The man she loves. He always finds a way for her to love everything, even things she hated. "I will try to eat."

"Not try, Lilia. You must eat the whole chocolate bar."

"All right, do not say any words. Just give it to me," Lilia asked for the chocolate that George hold.

"Not this, my lady--" he takes another chocolate from his pocket, "--this one for you."

Lilia accepts the chocolate and eats it, "True, it is sweet. I love it. Thank you."

"My pleasure."

George stared weirdly at Lilia because she only stare focused on one point and that is not George.

"Where are you looking at? Why you do not look at me?" ask him.

"W-what?" respond Lilia.

Sigh...

"Lilia, what is wrong? If you do not like it, you can just save it for others. I will be fine."

"The chocolate? No, it is not. I like it. I was just looking at that big tree at the top of the mountain."

"Huh? You can see from here?"

"I can not. I just try to look at it."

"You weird, Lilia."

"I know."

"But I love your weirdness, and I love you too."

"I know, George, I know. You said it before."

"Then, that is mean you do not want to be said 'I love you too' again to me because you said it before?"

"George, enough."

"I'm mad right now, Lilia."

Cup!

Lilia kisses George's cheek. "Do not be mad. I love you even though I do not say it."

"Love you so much," then George kisses her back.