Prologue

A girl about six years old was curled up, hiding in a box in an alley way. She had short, wavy red hair that barely touched her shoulders. It was a mess, but then again, it always was. Her tear filled eyes were grass green. Her skin was tanned and covered in muck. Her name was Atonia.

   A boy about six year of age sat in an abandoned alleyway. His face and hands were covered in mud and he had a scratch on his face. His blond hair fell to his shoulders and was tangled up. His clothes were torn and his brown eyes were red from crying. The brown mixed together to create and Orange appearance. In his arms lay a dying black and white cat that was bleeding from a gash on its side. The boy's name was Antonio.

  A boy about four years of age was hiding in a tree as a few wolves ran past. His whole body was covered in mud, sticks and leaves. His ginger brown hair was falling in front of his face, already a tangled mess due to it being incredibly curly. His clothes were ripped due to the Wolves, and his hazel eyes looked almost yellow. He was stuck clutching to the tree, shaking in fear. His name was Marcel.

  A small girl about five years old ran down the streets. She had beautiful, shiny black hair that fell halfway down her back like a black sheet. It was slightly tangled in some places and was really dirty. Her sad brown eyes were a mix of hazel and chocolate, with a hint of green in them. She was pale and was extremely bruised and bloody. Her name was Aleana.

   A young boy of the age of 5 was sitting in a abandoned house, just staring outside through a broken window. His incredibly short black hair looked almost like a dark grey. His skin was darkly tanned and his eyes stood out the most, a light blue. He sat there, looking out at the broken world. His name was Dio.

  A child the age of four was hiding behind a huge rock. Her violet eyes scanned the area around frantically as she tried to calm and quiet her breathing. Her blond hair fell just past her shoulders. She was bleeding and she had a twisted ankle. She whimpered, hearing the voices of her pursuers getting closer. Then she felt hands grabbing at her and a sharp pain to the head as her vision went black. Her name was Lia.

——————————————————————————-
Well y'all, that's the prologue for Colored Hope, a Collab between RealMC4Life and I! Hope you enjoy.
Also, in author's notes,

Italics =Mystic

Bold = Laticia