Final Promotions...

Hey All!

So we've reached the last lap of CrazyAwards Group Competition and now we need the support of our KKB Family & Friends more than ever!

We need you guys and girls to vote like crazy!

According to the rules, each part has to get around the same number of votes, which is a real task at this point but together we can handle this,  right?

Our first part has 90+ votes,  but we need to raise that amount as we are still behind in the race.

We are looking to make it past the 100 mark on each part.  Think we can make that happen? I think we definitely can!

We just need each and every person tagged in the inline comment section of "She's Mine" to vote!

Just check your notifications where you will see something like:
"the_naughty_princess has mentioned you in a comment" or "HARITHA02 has mentioned you in a comment."

All you have to do is click on it and you're there!  
Then you need to cast your vote by writing +1 on the comment section.

In case you're still confused, just look at the other votes/voters and you will see how its done.

You can vote only once on each part.  Double votes will be disqualified!

  Double votes will be disqualified!

With me so far?  Ok cool...

Now in the second voting section, you have to be careful as all the other parts are in same update so extra caution is advised.

Here voting by writing +1 on each part is required also. 

***************

The 2nd Part

********************"*"

The 3rd Part