The Imperials (Part 6)

Ok real quick AN but sorry about the chapters for some reason chapter 4 got deleted but luckily I have all my writings saved.

Sabine and Ezra where in the new office at the ISB HQ on mandalore. They haven't been on s mission in a little bit due to the transfer but that all changed when Tarkin entered there office. "Good morning sir." Ezra said walking over to him. "Agent Bridger I have a mission for you." he said in a low voice. "Yes sir ill go get Agent Wren." Ezra said about to walk away to get bean when Tarkin placed a hand on his shoulder. "That won't be needed Commander, this mission will be to....personal for her." tarkin said removing his hand. "What do you mean sir?" Ezra asked. "I need you to arrest Madam Wren." tarkin said. Ezra didn't reply he was frozen in fear. "Sir?" he asked trying to clarify. "We believe she is working with the enemy I want her to be questioned." taking said. "But sir she is Sabin... I mean Agent Wrens mother. At least let me talk to her she will be able to help bring her in peacefully." Ezra pleaded. "Very well commander." tarkin said and walked out. Ezra was lost in his thoughts until Sabine placed a hand on his chest. "Ez you ok? What was that about?" she asked. "Umm...I...we..." he stumbled. "Ez what is it?" she asked worried. "Sabine...I'm so sorry." he said with tears in his eyes. "Ezra what is WRONG?" she almost yelled worried. "We have orders to arrest you mother and bring her in for questioning." he said letting a year roll down her face. "Karabast...its ok at least its us." Sabine said with tears in her eyes. "Lets get ready to go." he said hugging her. "Ok...I hope we don't get shot." she joked a little.

Thoughts? Like it so far?
-camie