The Imperials (Part 3)

Sabine and Ezra deployed there men to the mountains and where in contact with the rebels force. They quickly pushed up and wiped out there defences with ease. The last of the rebels held off for a little until Sabine and Ezra entered the fight personally. The took a few prisoner, one being Ryder.
"Ezra? Ezra Bridger?" Ryder asked cuffed and on his knees. "Hello my old friend." Ezra said bending down. "Why are you part of the empire what happened to you...you both." he said looking at the two teens he long ago. "We joined the Empire ISB, we are there best agents." Ezra said with a smirk. "Why did you betray the rebellion? These people where you family." Ryder asked. "NO...no my family was killed in a REBEL bombing. We where sick of losing everything and everyone so we left for the empire." he said now angry. "Ezra Grand Admiral Thrawn wants us to bring Ryder to him." Sabine said placing a hand on his shoulder. "Ok we will take him...kill the others." he said ordering the stormtroopers to fire.
Thrawns office. The next day.
"So Agent Bridger, how was it interrogating and old friend." Thrawn Asked. "Releving, I finally got my revenge it feels pretty good." he said. "Very interesting....well due to the two of you finishing off the last if the rebels on lothal, you will be given a brake to go anywhere you want." he said shaking there hands. "Thank you Grand Admiral how long will we be gone?" Ezra asked as he rapped his arm around Sabine.

 "Thank you Grand Admiral how long will we be gone?" Ezra asked as he rapped his arm around Sabine

"Two weeks, have fun you two earned it." he said and walked out. "Well where do you want to go?" Ezra asked still holding Sabine. "I don't care...as long as I'm with you." she said and kissed him. "I love you bean." he said smiling. "I love you too Ez." she said kissing him again.

Sooo? How do you guys like it. love you guys.
-camie

A-N the next two chapters got switched around by accident so us the context to read in order. Thanks y'all.