ServiceNow and Google Analytics Integration

Google Analytics provides in-depth statistics regarding customer behaviors and advertising ROI. By integrating Google Analytics directly into software platforms through ServiceNow, organizations are able to better utilize this data throughout their cloud-based infrastructure.

Integrating ServiceNow and Google Analytics

Rather than having to manually import data, enterprise-level customers can achieve full integration through the REST API connector from SynQ. This provides complete integration with the native connector. Data can be imported accurately without any potential errors — and does not require any additional administrative or IT work.

The Benefits of Google AnalyticsShows real-time advertising ROI. Google Analytics is updated in real-time, providing tracking data for advertising ROI on-the-fly. By bringing in this information through , enterprise-level clients are able to explore this data on demand.

Connects to social networking and other CRM solutions. Google Analytics doesn't just connect to advertising solutions; it also connects to social networking solutions and provides information for customer relationship management platforms.

Can be utilized in multiple platforms. The Google Analytics data brought in through SynQ can be used by all of the applications linked by ServiceNow. This data can be either consolidated within a single application or can be used to further bolster the feature set of multiple solutions.

An entirely free solution. Google Analytics is a free solution that is provided by Google through their own cloud-based infrastructure. Data is collected through resources provided by Google and is always available to any organization, without any increase in expenditures.

Google Analytics and Other Platforms

Google Analytics is primarily valuable when integrated directly into customer relationship management suites and marketing platforms. When integrated into customer relationship management suites, Google Analytics provides the ability to track customers throughout the entirety of their customer journey learning where they interact with the company, how many interactions it requires for them to commit, and whether they continue to interact with the company thereafter. Google Analytics can even be used to track a customer's activity through an organization's e-commerce site, social media marketing, and other owned media.

When integrated into a marketing platform, Google Analytics provides the resources necessary to determine whether advertising campaigns are working and to what extent they are working. Google Analytics can track specific demographics, showing the efficiency of certain marketing campaigns towards specific buyer personas. Google Analytics can also pare down to how successful each individual campaign is, thereby making it the perfect solution for split testing or A/B testing. Over time, it can be used to track whether these campaigns remain successful or whether they wane in popularity. Google Analytics is one of the most popular tools for this type of data.