The Start

A/N: Ok before I start this story I  want to say that this content can have spoilers of the game/anime and I'm sorry when my english is a bit bad or when my grammar is a bit wrong 

Well then in this Story are Moon,Sun and Hau 18,Gladion is 19 and Lillie is 17

some parts in this Story may contain violence

Moons appearance (she Looks a bit different because she is older)

black,long hair

blue eyes

still have her red hat

(POV stands for Point of view)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moon POV

I ran while it was raining to the Airport from Kanto. I only had a bit Money for what I was fighting for. My Umbreon run next to me. It was the only Pokemon I had. Actually  I didn't should have a pokemon but without it I don't know what do expect after what happened.

Flashback

I sat in my room next to the window and was Petting my Umbreon. It was my birthday and I'm 18 now but I wasn't happy at all. I looked with fear every Minute to my door and hoped that nobody would open it. My Familie .....well it's actually an adoptive Family I was givin to. They didn't treat me well and I have bruises on my whole Body Body because of the mistreatment.

I wanted to escape from here but I can't. It was too high to jump out of my window and my door was locked everytime and they only opened it when they wanted to mistreat me or when I had to go to School, I actually wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer but they didn't gave me a Chance......they mean I'm too stupid to Train a Pokemon or Something else.

After a few Minutes I heard someone unlocked the door and my Umbreon ran fast under my bed so that they can't see it.

My adoptive father stand in front of my door with a belt and I only had fear in my eyes. When he came closer to me, my Umbreon came out and went over to my place to protect me. ''Umbreon'' My Umbreon cried protective and my father stared at it.''You have a Pokemon even when you're not allowed to have one?!?!'' He bared his teeth and my Umbreon seems like to attack him but tried to calm down. ''Y-yes I have one but only because I ever wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer'' I stuttered nd closed my eyes while I just hoped he didn't slap me with his belt.

When I opened my eyes for a second I saw him on my shelf and tooked my clothes and walked down. I ran after him with Umbreon next to me and saw how he opened the door and threw all my clothes he had in his Hand outside in the rain, then he looked at me and pushed me out but he pushed me too hard that I fell down the stairs on our Veranda. My Umbreon stands in front of me and looked worried. I looked up for a second to my adoptive father but he just threw my bag who had a design like a melon in my face. ''I dont want to see here anymore!'' He yelled at me and closed the door.

Does that mean I was free?

I took my bag and looked inside for my pocket. I luckily had some Money for what I and Umbreon was secretly batteling for.

I don't wanted to stay longer here in Kanto.

I wanted to go in an other Region!

I heard once that I were from Alola, so I know where I should go. ''Come on Umbreon I know where we should go." I said determined, took all my clothes and started to run.

(Flashback end)

We arrived the Airport and I saw that a plane fly to Alola in 1 hour so I bought a ticked for me and sat down on a seat to wait and Umbreon sat next to me and gave me a happy look.

-time skip-

When I saw on a board that the plane to Alola immediately flies I stand up and got on the plane.

''I think my new Adventure Can start yet.'' I thought happily while I was Petting Umbreon.