Prologue

The girl sat down by herself, she fought with herself not to cry. It had been 3 days since he left, her father. She was in the mess hall, the teenagers her age wondered who she was, General Leia was the only one who knew who she was. Then, something surprised her, someone sat next to her, the annoying boy that had been with that pilot,"What do you want?" She asked impatiently, as she thought about getting up and leaving.He waved out to someone, a girl who walked over."Ignore him," She said with a smile," I'm Jess by the way." "Anna." Another girl sat down next to her, she seemed shy."I'm Rose." "Hi." Anna smiled. "He's Poe, and I don't know where Kali went." Jess said as she nodded to him. " So what happened to you?" Poe asked. "Poe! That's personal!" Jess said as she slapped his shoulder.

"No, it's OK. Poe already knows part of it," Anna gave a fake smile. "But let's go somewhere else." They went into a deserted hallway in the back of the base. They sat down on empty crates, and she began," First off, my name is Anna Skywalker." *immediate gasp* "And i'm Leia's niece." She told them everything, except that Ben was Kylo Ren. " I'm so sorry, I had no idea." Jess said, Poe remained silent, he knew there was something she wasn't telling them."Can you both promise me that you won't tell anyone, they'll probably find out anyway, but i want people to judge me for me, not my father." Jess hugged Anna, She couldn't believe all that she had gone through."I'll be in my quarters." Jess said as she walked down the hall and out of sight." I know there's something you didn't tell us." Poe said. She cringed," Fine, my cousin wasn't killed, he is Kylo Ren." Poe's mouth opened but no sound came. " Don't. Tell. Anyone. Not Jess, not Kali, don't even tell Leia you know, She's kinda sensitive about it." "Promise." They shook hands as an agreement. "I'm always here for you, if you need to talk." He offered. "Thanks, Poe." Then she walked down the hallway, trying to remember where the quarters she shared with her aunt were. She followed the twists and turns until she found her way there, after 20 minutes.

Her wet, tangled hair could be brushed in the morning. She put on her green fuzzy pajama pants, with a grey T-shirt, then she got into her twin sized bed, the room looked nothing like the one from her home. It was uniform like all of the other rooms on the base, same bedspread and paint color in every room. She missed the green walls, the floral bedspread, it all brought her back to that little house on Naboo, before they left for another planet, who's name she couldn't remember. She sighed as she turned out the lamp and pulled the blankets up to her chin, maybe this was all a dream, where she was normal, in a normal galaxy.

13 years later, everyone knew who she was and that she and her father were the only survivors of the murders on that small planet so long ago. She knew how to get back to her quarters, and she helped make a vital droid, BB-8. Everyone hoped she would be the one to make a vital change, like bringing her father back. Then she was woken up in the middle of the night to do something important, something that she would have to pull herself together just to try to do........