Chapter 9

As soon as they walked in the meeting started, with the news of the map. "We do not have the whole map, this is just a fragment." C3PO said to the resistance members. "What!" Anna whispered to herself. How could they only have a fragment? Her dreams were shattered, tears stung her eyes. Then there was talk of how to destroy, Starkiller Base. Anna spoke up, " Me and Finn both worked there, we can help." She said. Then they had to make a plan.

" It's just another Death Star, there's some way to blow it up." Han said. "He's right." Leia said. Leia and Han agreeing? What galaxy was she in?           

"In order for that amount of power to be contained, that base would need some kind of thermal oscillator..." Admiral Statura said hesitantly.

"There is one." Anna and Finn said at the same time.

All eyes were on Finn as he moved around the hologram to a location on the Starkiller Base -- it zoomed in: a giant black hexagonal structure.

"Precinct 47. Here." He said.

"If we can destroy that oscillator, it might de-stabilize the core and cripple the weapon." Admiral Statura said.

"... Maybe the planet." Anna said.

"We'll go in there and we'll hit that oscillator with everything we got." Poe said.

"They have defensive shields that our ships cannot penetrate." Admiral Ackbar said

"We disable the shields." Anna and Han said.

"Kid, you worked there, what do you got?" Han said in the silence.

"I can do it.I can disable the shields. But I have to be there, on the planet" Finn said

"We'll go with you." Anna said suddenly, Poe looked at her in shock, she knew what was going through his head. "We have to. We know what to do!" She said to Poe. This was final. Poe looked like someone had killed her.

Then he said,"So we disable the shields, take out the oscillator and we blow up their big gun. All right. Let's go!"

"Anna please tell me your not seriously going." Poe said aggravated, as he chased her to his ship." Poe, we've been over this. The resistance needs people that know the base, besides, they also need volunteers and I'm volunteering." Anna said looking straight into his eyes. "Anna you could get killed!" He said angrily. "And so could you! It's a risk we have to take! I have to help find Rey." She said. He hugged her, "Please don't get killed." His voice called out to her. "You either."

They boarded the ship, with promises to Leia and Poe that they would be careful. when they got to Starkiller base, Han's landing technique.... Was questionable. "I am pulling up!" Han yelled at Chewie. Anna fell out of her chair into the floor."I'm alright!" she said laughing. "I get any higher, they'll see us! And the ship dived again, back into the trees! When they landed, Anna pulled on a brown cloak, courtesy of Poe. They walked out, and Han asked Finn what he did here," Sanitation." He said. "WHAT! People are counting on us!" Han said. " Will you slowpokes hurry up?" Anna called out behind her shoulder. "Solo, we'll figure it out! We'll use the Force!" Finn said. Anna once again called over her shoulder," That's not how the Force works!"

The door opened, the stormtroopers never knew what hit them.

" The longer we're here, less luck we're going to have. The shields?" Han retorted grumpily

"I have an idea about that." Finn said mysteriously.

"There she is." Anna mouthed at Chewie, then she heard a loud thunk. Anna held her blaster to Phasma's neck.