Chapter 7

Anna jerked awake, she had only been asleep for a few minutes. She heard pounding, now someone really was trying to get aboard. She stood up, Han wasn't in the cockpit. She ran down the hallways of the ship looking for him. She found him, talking to bounty hunters."Han what's going on?" She asked him."Nothing, just be quiet." He whispered.  She turned so they couldn't see the blaster in her holster. She put her hand in it, putting her hand around the gun."I heard you also borrowed fifty thousand from Kanjiklub." He said. "You know you can't trust those little freaks! How long've we known each other?" Han responded. Anna knew they were in hot water. "The question is how much longer will we know each other? Not long. We want our money back now."

"Ya think hunting Rathtars is cheap?I spent that money."      

"Kanjiklub wants their investment back, too."

"I never made a deal with Kanjiklub!"

"Bala- Tik, just go slither back into your cheating, lieing backstabbing hole." Anna said, trying anything to get them out of here faster.

"Tell that to Kanjiklub." Bala-Tik said, ignoring her.

Han smiled uncomfortably at the Kanjiklub members.. Han tried to play it off: "Tasu Leech. Good to see you."

"Wrong again, Solo. It's over for you."

"Boys. You're both gonna get what I promised! Have I ever not delivered for you before?"

"Yeah."    "Twice!"

"What was the second time?" Han said, getting more nervous

"Your game is old. There's no one in the galaxy left for you to swindle."

" That BB unit... the First Order is looking for one just like it. And three fugitives." Bala - Tik said, looking at Anna again. BB-8 was hiding behind Han's leg.

"First I've heard of it."

"Search the freighter."

There was a banging sound, and the lights went out.

"... I got a bad feeling about this..." Suddenly all the lights came on.

"Kill them! And take the droid!" Bala - Tik yelled. The gangs aimed their weapons at them, Anna pulled her blaster out of the holster. She pulled the trigger just as a Rathtar grabbed two of the gang members. The blast from her gun hit one of the other members, causing him to fall to the floor. Han, Chewie, and Anna reacted by turning to run. Han, Chewie, BB-8, and Anna raced down the hall. A member of one of the gangs came around the corner. Han punched him with one blow, and threw him toward the Rathtar.

They ran out of the cargo holder, in front of the Falcon. Han, Chewie, BB-8, and Anna  took cover, Han and Anna were firing at the gang members.  "Cover us!" Han yelled at Chewie. Chewie groan - agrees . Han crossed the corridor, BB-8 and Anna followed nervously. As Chewie was exchanging blaster fire, Han working the controls. Chewie was shot in the shoulder, he yelled."Chewie! You okay?" Han said as he grabbed Chewie's bow at the door controls,  "Come on! Come on!" Han yelled at them. Han helped Chewie up the ramp. "You, close the door behind us! You take care of Chewie!" Han and Rey raced up the ramp as Finn headed up with Chewie, who was screaming in pain. Anna rolled her eyes, no need to be dramatic.  Han stood at the computer, hitting switches. Rey entered fast, moving past him to Chewie's seat. "Hey, where are you going?" Han called after her.

" Unkar Plutt installed a fuel pump too, if we don't prime that we're not going anywhere."

"I hate that guy."

"And you could use a co-pilot."

"I got one, he's back there, and a new crew member!"

"I never agreed to that!" Anna yelled down the hallway as she laughed at Finn struggling to help Chewie.

" Watch the thrust, we're goin' out of here at lightspeed."

"From inside the hangar? Is that even possible?" Rey responded, shocked.

"I never ask that question until after I've done it."

"It's a wonder you're not dead yet!" Anna said as she walked into the cockpit.

Han worked the controls. A Rathtar attached itself onto the ship, making the glass crack.

"Hang on back there!"

Anna quickly sat down in the chair she was closest to.

" Come on baby, don't let me down!" He banged his fist on a switch -- but NOTHING. Rey reached over, hit a switch. He hit the switch again and the hyperdrive started, " Han, if you don't almost kill me everyday, it's unusual." Anna said barely holding back a laugh as they took off to Maz's castle.