Chapter 1

Leia shook Anna awake, " Anna, wake up, " Anna sat up in her tangle of blankets quickly, Leia never woke her up. " Yes, Aunt Leia?" Anna responded wearily. "The Resistance has a plan, and you're a part of it." She stood up wearily and got dressed as Leia walked out. She joined her aunt again in the kitchen, at the table Leia explained the plan. "You have to go Jakku with Poe to get the map to Luke," at the mention of her father, Anna's heart beat faster. " But there's a catch, you know he wants the map just as much, right? " Anna looked at her aunt;her eyes were full of tears. " Yes, but you know he would hurt-" " I know," her aunt interrupted, " but you've wanted to be assigned an important mission, ever since I forbade you from being in the Star Fleet."

At the mention of the Star Fleet Anna's cheeks grew warm. She remembered when her aunt had argued with her for hours about how she wouldn't allow Anna in danger like that any longer. So Anna had been stuck with a maintenance job ever since. It was easy, and safe. "At one word of were the map could be,he'd be there in a snap, however, if  he does come, you are to go with him and be a spy. Collect all the information you can. Then return. Any means of getting on board, do so." " Kylo doesn't trust me..." Anna said. "It's a risk we'll have to take" Leia answered in a voice that meant this was final.

" Alright, when do we leave?" She asked, in shock of actually hearing Leia. There was a knock on the door, "Now." She went to the door, Poe was at it with BB-8, ready to take off. "Ready?" He asked. BB-8 beeped a happy hello at her. Anna looked sideways at Leia, who nodded. "Yes." She said into the open door. Anna hugged Leia goodbye before she walked out with Poe and BB-8 to the ship," Where exactly are we going?" She said. "To Jakku, someone has the map to  lu- your father, and we are going to get it before the First Order does." He answered fiddling with the ship before they took off. "Ok, it's time to leave." He said again, for real this time. She hopped into the back of the small ship. Poe handed her the surprisingly heavy droid, and she dropped him beside her. Then Poe hopped in and pressed a button, which closed the top. Then the ship took off, not knowing it would never come back. They headed to the small dust colored planet, Jakku.

The ship landed, causing the sand to spin around the ship. The ship's top lifted up, letting Poe and Anna out. The two walked to the village next to where they had landed. An old man waited for them outside a hut. Anna and Poe sat in the small house with the old man. "The Resistance has been looking for this for a long time," Poe said. " Take it." The old man answered. Anna sat impatiently waiting for the conversation to be over. They had to hurry before he came. She could feel him coming. Luke had trained her with the Force, but left before she was a fully trained Jedi, she still had the light saber(it was sitting in her pocket).

BB- 8 ran into the little hut, beeping a warning for his human friends " He's coming," Anna said her heart full of nerves. " What! We have to go." Poe said shocked. "Take it." The old man said as he handed Poe the map.They ran back to the ship but it was too late, he was there. She heard the ships landing on the dry planet. She knew, he knew she was there. It was as if she heard his voice from far away." Go! Hurry, he knows I'm here!" Anna yelled. The ship was about to take off but she knew. The ship was shot by some storm troopers. There was a small explosion. She could barely hear Poe yell to get out. They jumped out, to try to fix it,but it was too damaged. " We can't fix it." He said panic stricken.  " What will we do now! " Anna replied. He handed her a blaster, " Fight."
------------------------

"Dad, when do you think we'll be back?" The girl asked her father, who was putting suitcases in to the ship." We'll be back soon, sweetie." He said smiling at her. She ran around the ship to her house, she had something she had to do. She went into her room, which resembled a beautiful meadow in the woods, she grabbed an overlarge book from the small shelf and sat on her bed. She opened it, revealing pictures of the girl, a woman (who was presumably her mother) which looked a lot like her except for the color of her eyes and hair, and a boy who looked a few years older than her. She flipped the pages in the book,  to see the many other pictures of the rest of her family. A tear dripped onto the page. Her mother walked in, the woman with the dark hair and eyes. She sat on the bed with her daughter and put her arm around her." It's ok sweetie, you'll be back to visit soon." She said as she kissed her daughter's forehead."

It's not JUST that," the girl began as she wiped away a tear," what about Ben?" Rachel frowned slightly at her daughter, she was worried too. "Don't worry about it, Anna, this is why he's going with you, Leia and Han want him to be able to cope too." The girl hugged her mother, when they let go, her mother handed her one more picture for the book. It had everyone in the family on it, Leia and Luke, Han and Rachel, Ben and Anna, and all of them were smiling. Her father walked in, Anna gave her mother one more hug before they left. She placed the picture on the very last page. She carried it with her as she got on the ship, she sat down beside Ben, and said," You doing ok?" She asked him. He stopped staring into space and turned toward her," Yeah I'm fine." He said. "Well here we are! We're going to become Jedi!" She said as he smiled at her.

When the ship landed, they were on a wonderful, lush, green planet. Anna smiled as she looked out the window, it was beautiful here. Anna stood up and ran to the door with Ben, it opened, revealing a Jedi temple and huts." Can you believe we're here already!" Anna said as she walked out the door, looking around her in awe. She walked toward her father, who handed her her suitcase," Go choose a hut," He said to Ben who nodded. "What about me?" Anna said looking at Ben who was walking away. "Oh you'll like yours." Her father said with a wide smile. They walked to a slightly larger hut and walked inside. Her father showed her the smallest room, it had pale green walls, with a floral quilt on the twin sized bed. She gasped," I love it!" She hugged her father. She sat her suitcase on the bed. She loved it here,but she didn't know how long it would last.