Just a dream...

Last night I had a mysterious dream. I was in my school when i heard a piercing scream coming from the hall way. I ran outside the classroom to find that my school was filled with flesh-eating zombies. They were everywhere; chasing my classmates around trying to infect them. I dodged past all the zombies, looking for the exit. I ran outside to find there were thousands of zombies on the quad. A plane flew by overhead carrying a bright yellow flag. This symbolized a zombie apocolypse. It was the end of the world. Everyone was in a panic. I ran down the street trying to find shelter. Somewhere I could be safe from these horrible creatures. I kept running and running and soon I found myself in the park. There were no zombies. no humans. nothing. it was completely silent. there were no sounds. not even birds or cars racing by. At this point i was terrified and I just needed to know I was okay. Suddenly, a group of zombies swarmed me and it looked like something out of a horror film. I was trapped in between 15 - 30 zombies at the least. I didnt know what to do. I couldn't escape but I couldn't just give up. I screamed as loud as I could for someone to help me. I knew it was hopeless but I just had to try. I kept screaming and screaming. I closed my eyes, clenched my fists and screamed my heart out. When I opened my eyes, the zombies were gone. I was completely terrified and out of breath, feeling as if i'd pass out at any given moment. I sat on the cold hard ground and wept until I slowly fell asleep. Then I woke up from my horrible dream and immediately looked for my loved ones. Everyone was there and I knew it was just a dream. Just a horrible, horrible dream.