totally hate first days of school

Start from the beginning

"Here"  i brought the plate of waffles and a cup of hot chocolate and placed it in front of her. She started eating and her expression got much more comfortable.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She said after noticing that i didn't have anything for me on the table. "I ate before you, don't worry." I said.

Livy's p.o.v

"Hey douche when the hell i'm i leaving?" I heard a voice say behind me. It sounded like a males voice but you could tell he was a teenager."how dare he call my future husband a d-d-d i can't even call him that, rot in hell you little bastard." i said as i watched Jason get up and walk past me. I got curious so i checked behind me. "O.M.G. i think i might have saved earth in my past life!" Jason was hot enough to knock my breath out and having an even hotter version of him, it sounded too impossible to be true." He's not looking at me right? Is he? His eyes!! If i could just marry those eyes i wouldn't mind having the res-"  "hey, i forgot to ask your name"

"Livize, but just call me livy." I said looking down. I always hated that name because people would always look at me like i had two heads when i said it. It was just an unusual name.

" who the fuck named you?" I heard the little guy say.

"Just shut the fuck up and leave." Jason said.

"I'd be glad to."
"Oh did he just say that? You are hot but you are also one hell of an asshole!!" I screamed that in my head. Jason came back to the table and we sat there quietly. I had my breakfast and he just watched me which made me feel all mushy inside but also a little creepy.

"Someone's going to get your luggage, so where are you going?"he asked but i wasn't even paying attention.
"Oh yeah, i forgot to ask him about what  happened last night. This is sooo embarrassing but i need to know, i mean i have to." I thought as i looked up and met his eyes. It was awkward looking into his eyes but to get the whole truth i decided it would be best to look right at him.

"Umm, so about last night. What exactly happened?" During the middle of my sentence i had given up and went back to looking at my empty plate. "Guess i'm never finding out." I thought, but then i heard his voice "i didn't mean to drag you here, but i was a little drunk and i just wanted to bring you with me." He said in a tender and soft voice. I felt like i could just use his voice as a blanket on a cold winter morning. that's how comforting it was. I noticed that he didn't seem to be lying and so i decided to just believe what he said.

Jason's p.o.v

When she looked at me i could see she was bracing herself to do something unusual, maybe confess to me, say she wants to live here, or maybe she  wants my brother?" I thought

"Umm, about last night. What exactly happened?" She asked.

"Should i just tease her a  little bit, say we did it, or i took her to a club" i was planning to until i felt how uneased she looked, she always looked fragile, i just couldn't say something mean to her. So i told her what really happened. "I'm lucky that you still took me in, i didn't know where i was going to sleep." She said in such a low voice that if i wasn't attentive i wouldn't have heard.

"Ok, so there is someone waiting outside with a car. I have somewhere i'm needed in an hour and i won't be able to come with you but just tell him where you want to go and he'll take you there. And don't worry about your stuff,its probably already in the trunk." i said as i got up and got ready to go to work i had a meeting and you just couldn't miss it if you were the CEO."oh, ok it was nice meeting you and i hope to see you again." She said

"I hope to meet you too." I really did and with that i turned around and left.

Livy's p.o.v

  Soon after Jason left a middle aged guy came and lead me to the huge doors and into the car. I told him the school address and surely he took me right to the front of the school. I got off and he helped me with carrying my luggage. There were already people there and since it was on a saturday, i only had one more day to get ready for school on monday. Which ment i had to prepare everything in my room and get my classes and also make sure where my classes were.

I was happy that Jason got me the car to drive me here cuz this school seemed to be full of rich kids. Not that i wanted to also seem rich, but i also didn't want people to know i was on a scholarship, you know all the bullying that happens to kids with scholarship so i didn't want to deal with that and have a normal school life. Well not until my luggage hit a bitch's shoe.

"sorry, sorry i didn't know. I'm so sorry." I said as i tried not to make eye contact,

"Watch where the hell you are going....." she said looking at me. "you don't seem like someone from here, and  your accent. where the hell did your bloody self come from?"  She said chewing gum like there's no tomorrow.

"you're going to have a bloody mouth  if you don't stop chewing like a goat." I thought but i couldn't tell her that so i went ahead and said that i was from Canada. She didn't seem satisfied with my answer so she went ahead and had her little lost puppies kick my luggage until i couldn't even tell what shape my briefcase was and all my clothes were on the floor. "She must have some mental issues,they were just shoes no need to do so much damage." Only half the clothes would fit back into the now messed up briefcase. One girl who seemed to be walking up the stairs came up to me and decided to help me. 

I managed to say a thank you because she also seemed like a bitch and i didn't want to deal with anymore of them. We got my things to my room and i started arranging them as soon as she left. I did have a partner but i was sure i wasn't going to like just from her sense of style i could tell we weren't ment to even meet.

I rested there and decided to  arrange my stuff and spent most of the time in the room. soon i decided to sleep off the rest of the day.being a heavy sleeper, i slept till the next morning and i woke up to  sticky hands and some of my ripped clothes. The bitch must be playing jokes on me but seeing as my door was locked i didn't know how she might have gotten in. My roommate, "ugh, she just had to be my roommate, here i thought i was lucky to get into this school, but now i end up sharing a room with a bitch." I got really pissed but since i didn't have any chance to change that i just had to go with the flow.

I spent my sunday looking for my classes and looking around the school, i met a group of students that i seemed to get along with and i even made one friend who i spent the rest of my day with. He seemed cool and also a hip hop dancer just like me and we found out that we had a lot more in common. i borrowed a phone and called home, my dad said they were okay, even though okay ment having no money for the rent and only enough for a day's meal. "If only i could earn enough i would definitely take my dad and sister to a better place."  I thought.

The rest if the day went by and Wes and i seemed to get close by the minute. he had brown eyes with little shades of hazel, his hair was also brown and stood up so fashionably above his head. he looked about six feet two and had the best amount of muscle for a dancer, not too much muscle but a reasonable amount that was visible from his tight shirt.

 we had three of my classes together and that made me feel like i had someone to depend on, though i hated depending on people, he was different. When you depend on people most of them let you down, and being let down by almost everyone in my life, i started to depend on myself and only me. That's how i was able to come this far. 

We parted and we planned to meet in class. I went to my room early since i didn't want to even think about what that bitch could do with my uniform and so i hid it  under my mattress and decided to go to sleep before she even came.

I woke up early the next morning, got ready and left. I tried my best to avoid her. Even though the school majored in dance we still had to take some of the common subjects like math, english, and science. I had math first period, then science, then history, then last class was dance class.

After classes we would have free time till five o'clock then we start our activities which only included dance or anything related to it, like gym or music. It would go on till seven o'clock then dinner from seven to eight then at eight we go the the main hall or library. All the halls were closed by midnight and the lights would be turned off. 

Knowing my schedule i went to class and surely Wes was there. He sat at the back of the class and i decided to join  him. The class was half full, half empty  but after five mins almost everyone was there. The teacher came in and soon we started class, of course by introducing ourselves.

Class had been going in for about twenty minutes until the most unbelievable person walked in.