ch 3 : explaining

" hello child I am slenderman " said the tall one as I nod not fully awake yet.

" and I am bloody painter but you can call me Helen " said the man I had saved from the arrows.

" hello Helen and slenderman I am (y/n) " I said yawning

" thank you for saving me from the arrows but you could've been really hurt.your really lucky to be alive since the arrow was filled with poison " Helen said as i unwrapped the bandage and showed I was healed already

" yea I just needed a few hours so my body can spew out the poison.sounds gross I know but I need to get it out somehow " I said as

" how were you able to survive ? Ej said any normal person would've died as soon as the poison got into their body even a creepypasta.we might have like 5 minutes before death but still .how come you survived " asked Helen.I giggled in response and sat up a bit .

" well you could say I'm not ordinary then now am I " I said giggling a bit more.that's when I realized that my necklace and ring were missing .I began to freak out as now I could be pinpointed by Zeus." where is my necklace and ring .id like to have those asap please " I said frantically looking for them.that's when slenderman pulled them both out of his pants pockets .

" these things right miss. I took these because they seemed to be sealing away your powers " he said I nod and try snatching them away from him but he puts the items back into his pocket .I growl and tackle the talk mad and take my items back and run out of the place.that was a mistake for the minute I was outside of the mansions gates I was surrounded by my cuisines aka other children of gods .I growled as I pocket my items while another group of people came out from the mansion.

" so you get the jiff of why were here its your choice to come peacefully or the hard way " they said as I transphormed into one of my goddess forms  (at the top)

" bring it mom fought to save me and I will be giving up so easily " I said as they smirked

" always so stubborn.that what will make you my perfect wife " said Tami as we began the fight for my freedom!!!