Chapter 11》Gone Wrong

••Taehyung••

As I heard the footsteps grow louder, I turned around.

"Baby? What took you so long? Are you alright?" I asked, concern lacing in my voice.

"Hm? Oh, y-yeah. I'm fine. Come on, let's eat." He said, showing me his gummy smile.

I smiled back, still unsure if I should trust his words or not.

I went back to eating as I scrolled throught my phone, liking some of Namjoon and Jin's Instagram posts.

I looked up at Yoongi, noticing how quiet he's been.

"Alright, what happened?" I asked, placing my phone on the table.

"What? Oh, nothing." He said, trying to conceal his face.

He's terrible at lying and he knows it himself. So why bother?

"Babe. Tell me. I know something's wrong." I said, getting anxious.

Maybe he found out about that blowjob I gave?

No. Never. He'd never know.

Unless someone saw us, and I'm sure we were the only people in that comfort room.

"Yoongi, look. I can explain-"

I was cut off when he stood up from his seat, making the chair fall down.

He made his way near me and sat on my thighs.

"No one can. No one can exolain how you can manage to look so fucking hot in the morning." He muttered, pressing both our foreheads gently on eachother's.

"H-huh?" I'm clueless. Really clueless.

"You think you can just make me walk inside the kitchen with you shirtless? You almost gave me a fucking heart attack." He said, smirking at his words.

I bit my lower lip, trying to hide the smirk that was beginning to make it's way to my lips.

"You're going to pay for this."

That was the last thing he said before connecting our lips together.

He ran his fingers on my hair, tilting his head to the side to get a better angle.

Ahh, so this is the effect I have on him. I love it.

I gripped on his waist tightly, sucking harshly on his poor lips.

"Yoongi.." I managed to breathe out.

••Yoongi••

Taehyung's breath was shaky and uneven, it seemed like he wasn't sure about what was happening.

I simply shrugged this off and continued.

As I made my was up to his cheeks from his neck, I somehow tasted something salty and felt something wet.

I opened my eyes only to see that my boyfriend was crying.

Oh God...

"T-Taehyung? What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" I ask, already studying every part of his face to see if I have caused him any harm.

Cause what I've recalled, the only thing I remember making him feel was pleasure.

"H-hyung..."