-chapter 6-

Ahh yes hello and welcome back, hope you enjoy ,Please read my note at the bottom, besos

(Franny's pov)

It's been a month since I've been here and I asked Mal if I can go to school with him and some of his pack members.Today is everyone's first day back to school from summer break, everyones first day of senior year of high school.To be very honest I'm nervous and excited . I was the first one up , I have my own room now ,own bathroom and I have a balcony.I decided Mal and I would start off as friends first .Yeah sure we are mates and all but I want to take things slow right now.Anyway moving on, getting out the shower I decided on what I was going to wear.

"Hmm, Chyna help me"

"Go for something cute but simple "

"How about jeans and a hoodie? not a big hoodie though"

"Yeah thats fine, its like you don't give a damn but you make anything look cute Motto"

"Alright thanks girl"

After putting on lotion and the important stuff, I put on the outfit I decided to wear.Going over to my mirror and doing a 360 spin , it looked fine .Grabbing my phone off the charger and my headphones and my school bag ,I walk down to the kitchen grabbing a granola bar and a smoothie, Mango pineapple my favorite *heart eye emojis and drooling emojis*. I sit around the island for awhile scrolling through Instagram until its time to go.School starts at 8:30am and it is now 7:30 ,the pack house is only like 10-15 minutes away from the school.If I drive a car it takes about the 15 mins, but I much prefer driving my motorcycle which would only take about 10 minutes .Yes I love me some motorcycles ,this black and gold Yamaha YZF-R1 one is my baby.I decided on leaving early to stop by Starbucks a couple blocks from the school, because I've been craving a vanilla bean frappuccino. So I grabbed the keys for my baby and walked in the garage.I put on my helmet ,started up the motorcycle and pressed the remote to open the garage door.

And then I was off.I LOVE the thrill , the breeze feels great ,everything is great . Ten minutes later I'm at the store.Hopping off my bike I take off my helmet and put inside the back compartment. I walk in Starbucks , Its not that busy but there is a few people here and three people ahead of me.About like two minutes later its my turn. I ordered the vanilla bean frappuccino and a croissant toasted with butter ,I figured I'd just eat now right? Sitting down in a booth I started scrolling through Instagram again, putting a Earphone in my ear sipping my drink I looked at the time

I have time.

"I smell something ,a smelly smell smell"(If you don't get this , we not friends ,jk I'll still love you)

"I know , I smell it too"

I heard footsteps coming near the booth I was sitting at and then they stopped and I felt the presence of this unknown person sit right in front of me. I looked up and oh my word was he a fine specimen . His eyes are a beautiful shade of blue..light blue ,his jawline was so sharp that if I touched it I would a cut. He smirked ,even if it was a cocky smirk it made him even more of a fine specimen.

"Am I really that beautiful? "

Yes a really fine ass specimen you are ,and that voice and-

"Are you new in town? because I've never seen you around and I know I would've remembered seeing you around" he says with a smile .

Okay girl speak what chu so quiet for SAY SOMETHING ...

" Yes and yes" I say with a little smile sipping my oh so good drink.

" What was the first yes for"

Boy you know damn well what that first yes was for

" I take it back then" I shrugged and winked

" Hey now I was kidding I knew what it was for, no need to take it back"he smirked

"Okay then stranger , what is your name?

"Damon, Damon Salvatore and how about you love"

"I'm Franchesca, or Franny or Fran for short, people barley call me Fran though"

"Then I will be one of those people to call you Fran then, so Fran where are you off to next"

When he asked where I was off to next I had completely forgotten about school,I checked my phone for the time I see there's about 10 minutes until school starts. I should probably leave now then.

"School, I'm heading to school now " I say getting up form the booth grabbing my stuff look down for a moment and look back up to see that he's already by the door waiting for me I guess, that was fast we're like in the back of the place.

Ah yes he's a vampire a duh

"You know how long that took you to figure that out ,I mean his skin is kind of pale but also glowing "

"Yea yea whatever Chyna I'm not a fast learner like you are"

I walk over to the door giving I'm a smile and saying thank you to him

"What school do you go to?"

"The one near here , Mystic High"I say walking towards my motorcycle .

"Really, I go there to, but why are you coming here for senior year." He says following me.

" Well ... some things happened to my family so I ended up over here in Mystic falls .(I know what show this is from ,I just couldn't think of a name of a town and this popped up in my head, P.s so did Damon's last name *wink*wink*) . I hopped on my bike and put on the helmet.

"I'll race you there then since its not that far, but we leave at the same time "He says as he walks towards his car .

I smile giving him a thumbs up and driving off to the stop light waiting for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my loves. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry if its short or boring or both.I tried lmaoo, picture of Damon is going to be in the next chapter .

So new character huh *wink wink *

I wanna change the title of this book but I don't know to what name ,please helpp omg,

- Love Franny XOXOXO

Rivals On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara