Clary and jace pregant

"Good morning" said clary watching Jace in in bed.

"hey" answered jace. "Don't tell me you were watching me sleep? Am I that hard to resist?" he said after pulling me in for a hug.

"Well, you are pretty hard to resist but no I was not watching you sleep. I was waiting for you to wake up so I can remind you about today." Clary said.

" wait what's today?" Jace asked curiously.

Jace POV

'Oh I know what today is. This is going to be perfect.'

No ones Pov

"Oh my god. Today we are going to visit my mom and Luke and then you said your taking me out to dinner!" Clary said a tiny bit annoyed.

"Ohhhhhh right I knew that just kidding" jace said.

"Yeah ok" clary said getting out of bed.

Suddenly as soon as clary stands she feels a wave of nausea go over her. She rushes to the bathroom. Falling in the floor right over the toilet. Jace comes running as fast as lightning and panics. He pulls Clary's hair away from her face and rubs her back. Clary finishes throwing up and sits on the floor.

"What the hell?!" jace said. "Are you sick? should I call the doctor? maybe Maryse should check you. Wait the silent brothers. MAYR-" clary interrupted jace by saying then.

" Jace stop! don't worry. Maybe I just have a stomach bug or something. I think I'll be fine, just help me up." Jace obeyed and lifted her to her feet and hugged her.

"You sure your ok?" he said then.

"Yes jace I'm fine." Then clary took a shower and got dressed and then jace did the same cause there was only one bathroom in there room in the institute. They went downstairs for breakfast and meet up with Isabelle and Alec.

"Hey what's for breakfast I'm starving!" jace announced when he entered the kitchen holding Clarys hand.

"Isabelle's making eggs" Alec answered making a horrible face as if he were throwing up.

"Hey!" Isabelle scowled. Izzy hit him with the cloth she was wiping her hands with.

"Oh izzys cooking... Guess it's pancakes for us." Jace said getting the pancake mix out.

"W-What?! NO!!!" Isabelle stuttered then yelled. They all looked at her in a 'sorry' way. She stormed out then and burnt the egg that was cooking.