Chapter 15

~Chapter 15~

Adeline

My stomach was showing, and not just a little but a whole lot. I feel like I was already two months pregnant and about to pop, my stomach is alot bigger than it was when I was pregnant with Alexis but I guess it has to be when I'm carrying three.

Bentley has been amazing for me. He's always there when I needed him, especially when I have my late night cravings. He always here with Alexis when I want to go out for some fresh air or wanting to hang out with Carrie or Dianne. I have been hanging out with my mother but not alot, we still need some work done.

In a couple of weeks we'll get to know what the sex's are of the babies and with these I'm going to find out what they are.

"Mommy are you thristy?" Alexis asked for the tenth time today. She's been helping me out know that I'm showing and is trying to do all of the house work and take care of me when Bentley isn't here. I find it cute.

I smiled."No, baby but thanks for asking"

She nodded."Want me to get you a blanket?"

I laughed."Alexis, sweetheart, come sit down and cuddle with mommy"

Alexis ran over to me and jumped on the couch beside me, she snuggled up to my side and we watched some movies together. I swear she is going to kill me soon with all of her helping, but hey at least now she can clean her room.

"I love you, mommy" Alexis blurted out.

"I love you more but what's wrong" I said."Do you want something?"

She shook her head."No just wanted to tell that I love you"

Weird? Don't get me wrong I love when tells me those stuff but she rarely does it. I snuggled Alexis closer to me and kissed the top of her head. We watched the rest of the movie and decided that we would fix dinner for Bentley when he comes home.

Bentley

"Girls I'm home!" I yelled as I entered the house.

I heard some giggling and I knew that they were hiding something from me. I walked into the living room and found them not in there then I checked the kitchen to see them cooking.

"There you are" I said as I kissed Addi then walked over and took a giggling Alexis in my arms."How was you guys day?"

"I helped mommy" Alexis said.

"Really?" I said."That's good, princess"

"How was work?" Addi asked as she turned around from the stove. She looked so hot with her big belly and robe wrapped around it.

"Eh it was okay"

"Daddy play?" Alexis asked.

I smiled."After dinner"

She nodded then got down so she could help out. I watched as my two girls out some spices in the big pot and talked among themselves. I loves those two to death.

The doorbell rang and I wondered who would be here. I didn't know anyone was coming over.

"Who could that be?" I asked.

Addi shrugged."No one was supposed to be here"

"I'll get it" I said.

I walked to the door and opened it to find the one person who I thought I would never see again.

----------------------------------------------

Short but I am kinda busy so the next one I will try to make it longer.