Chapter 12

~Chapter 12~

Bentley

"Please wake up. I need you, princess. You make me smile everyday with your laugh and smile. Please wake up."

I just wanted my little girl to wake up. I needed to see those beautiful blue eyes and that smile. I'm not going anywhere till she wakes up.

Addi and I have became distant to each other the the past couple of days. I know it's really my fault, I haven't been talking to her at all.

I decided to tell Danny that I'm going to back down from the Beta position. My family needed me. My little girl needed me.

I heard the shuffle of feet come in the room and I looked up to see Addi holding a little paper.

"What's that?" I asked.

She looked up then put the paper in her back pocket."I-I-It's nothing"

I raised an eyebrow."Okay"

"Hasn't woken up yet?" She motioned to Alexis.

"No"

She sighed."Can I talk to you for a--"

"Daddy"

I looked over and saw those beautiful blue eyes I've been waiting to see. I leaned over and brushed some curls away from Alexis's face.

"Hi princess" I said.

"Mommy" She cried.

"I'm here, baby girl" Addi said coming over and kissing her forehead.

"I don't feel so good" Her little lip poked out.

"I'm getting the doctor" Addi said running out of the room. I pulled out my phone and dialed my moms number then telling her Alexis woke up.

"Well hello Alexis" The doctor said coming in with a warm smile."How you feeling?"

"My tummy hurts" She said.

He nodded."It will for a while"

"When can she go home?" I asked.

"I'm going to make sure she can keep food and water down and if she can do that then she can go home"

The doctor continued to check Alexis. I looked over and saw my mom and Addi talking quietly to each other. I wonder what their talking about.

"Daddy"

I looked over at Alexis then grabbed her hand."Yes princess?"

"Where's the baby?" She asked.

Oh shit. I looked back at Addi and saw that my mom was hugging her and whispering things in her ear. I needed to talk to her. I've been neglecting my wife and unborn child.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I told Alexis.

I got up and made my way towards Addi and mom. I pulled Addi to my chest and kissed her tear stained cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

She shook her head then bit her lip. I looked over at mom and saw that she was glaring at me.

"I'll leave you two alone" Mom said as she walked into Alexis's room.

I pulled Addi away from the door and held her against the wall so she won't escape. I placed my hand on her cheek and rubbed it but that only made her cry.

"What's wrong?" I asked again.

"I-I have something to tell you" She stuttered.

"Then tell me baby, please"

She reached into her back pocket and held up the piece of paper she had earlier. I noticed it wasn't a piece of paper but a picture. A picture of our baby.

"I asked the doctor if he could check on the baby and this is what he found" She said.

"A baby? I thought he would know that?"

She shook her head."No Bentley not just a baby"

"Then what?" I asked, getting inpatient.

She gave me a weak smile."We're having triplets"