Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Bentley

I need to kill that bastard for looking into my little girls window. I needed to tell Danny about this, maybe he will help me find Addi's dad.

I looked over and saw my two girls asleep, both of them cuddling together. I needed to fix this and fix it now. I got out of bed and pulled on some jeans and a shirt, I walked over and kissed both of their foreheads then walked out of the house.

I needed to tell Danny about this before it gets out of hands. Once I got into my car I had texted Danny and told him I needed to see him.

The pack house wasn't that far from out house but you really can't see where it's located. I pulled into the driveway and got out and made my way to the front door, before I could knock Danny opened the door in only his boxers and I saw a love bite on his chest.

"I see Emily and you had fun tonight" I teased.

"Yeah and then you had to ruin it" He said as he shut the door behind us.

"Yeah about that" I said."We have a problem"

"What kind of problem?"

"Alexis told me she's been seeing a man looking into her window at night"

"So maybe it was just her imagination"

I shook my head."Alexis wouldn't make this up"

"Look Nick has imaginary friends all the time--"

"She said it looked liked Addis dad!"

How dare he call my girl a lair. She wasn't just imagining things or is just a friend.

"Okay this is a problem"

"What do we do?" I asked helplessly.

He sighed."I'll get some people to guard around your house and see if he comes back"

"Let's just hope he doesn't"

---One Hour Later---

I opened the door to the house to find that the kitchen light was on. I quietly shut the door and made my way to the kitchen and saw Addi drinking some tea in her robe.

"What are you doing up so late?" I asked.

"Waiting for you" She replied.

"Well I'm back so go back to bed"

She sighed."Benny I'm so sorry for acting like this"

I looked at her. She really did look sorry. Her blond hair was in a bun and her nightgown clung to her body like glue.

"It's fine, baby"

She shook her head and came over and gave me a hug."I love you"

I kissed her forehead."I love you too"

She looked up at me and gave me a long kiss on the lips. I pulled her towards me by her waist and deepened the kiss, I licked her lower lip and she opened eagerly.

It's been a long time since we've done this. Hell we haven't had sex in months and I needed her right now.

"Benny" She moaned quietly as I sucked on her mark.

"Mommy? Daddy?" A quiet voice said.

I turned around and saw Alexis standing in the doorway of the kitchen. She rubbing her eyes and had her thumb in her mouth, she's been doing that lately and I needed to tell her to stopped.

"What's wrong, princess" I asked as I bent down to gather her into my arms.

"I thought you leaved me" Her lower lip picking out.

"No baby" I told her."I was just talking to mommy"

"What did Danny say about you know what?" Addi asked.

I sighed and pushed Alexis down so her head was on my shoulder."He'll put guards around the house and hope that we can catch him"

"I don't know" Addi muttered."Dad was sneaking"

"Yeah well I'll kill the son of a bitch if he gets close to my girls"

"Language!" Addi warned.

I rolled my eyes."Let's get to bed. We'll talk more tomorrow"

"I don't want to talk about it at all" I looked over and saw that she had tears in her eyes. My mate was scared about out daughter, not her.

I love her so much. Both of them.

--------------------------------------------

Short but I am tired and I have only two more weeks of school left so I'm cramped.

Tell me what you think! I love all of your comments!!! ❤️❤️