Chapter 10

( A/n ) 

HAHA ya thought they had SEX?! HA think again lets get back to the story lol .......

( Y/n point of view ) 

Things got pretty heated between me and Tae last night but before it went to far I told him I still wasn't ready that I think we should wait till were married and he understood were I was coming from and he's willing to wait I love him so much but we just cuddled and went to sleep.

( Next Morning ) 

I was trying to put on my necklace but Tae wouldn't let me cause he kept tickling me I accidentally dropped the necklace he gave me and I went crazy.

( Y/n ) 

Bae look because of you I dropped it 

( Tae ) 

Relax it's right here 

He bent over and picked it up he told me to turn around and he put it on me once I had it on I felt way better and let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding I turned around and he was smiling.

( Y/n ) 

Why you smiling?

( Tae ) 

I didn't know you cared about the necklace that much 

( Y/n ) 

Of course you gave it to me 

He put a cheesy smile and pulled me close to him he leaned in to kiss me and before I could stop him his lips crashed on to mine after a couple of minutes we pulled away to breath.

( Y/n ) 

Were gonna be late to school 

( Tae ) 

If i'm with you I don't care 

I smiled 

( Y/n ) 

Your so cheesy i'm not trying to be late 

( Tae ) 

Alright fine let go 

We finished finally getting ready and was out the door no time for breakfast and we were hungry we arrived at school and saw Jelly eating eating a sandwich we asked if we could have some cause we skipped breakfast. She handed us the sandwich and I split it between me and Tae the school doors opened and we all walked in and went our separate ways. School was over pretty quick cause we came out early me and Tae were walking to the front door and I saw Summer waiting for me cause we would be going to the mall today we reached the door and she put a smile on her face.

( Y/n ) 

Babe do you mind riding with Suga or Kookie so I could use the car?

( Tae ) 

Yeah sure you two have fun 

He leaned over and gave me a peck on my lips before saying bye to us I turned back to Summer.

( Y/n ) 

I invited my best friends to come with us so we have to wait a little 

( Summer ) 

Ok!

Kiara and Jelly were finally coming we had been standing here for what felt like hours 

( Y/n ) 

What took ya so long?

( Jelly ) 

I had to talk to a  teacher my bad 

( Y/n ) 

( Laughs ) It's always you any way Summer this is Kiara and Jelly ( Points to them ) they are my best friends 

( Summer ) 

Hi i'm Summer nice to meet you 

( Jelly ) 

Nice to meet you 

( Kiara ) 

Nice to meet you 

We all walk to my car and get in Jelly and Kiara in the back Summer next to me in the passenger seat and I was driving we stopped at Dunkin Donuts to get ice coffee but Summer had no money so I paid for her then we went to the mall. Once we got there we went to all the stores we wanted to go to after I took the girls out to eat we had a nice day actually we got to get to know Summer pretty well and she's actually pretty cool I then dropped her off and me , Kiara and Jelly went to my place. When we went in we saw Suga, Tae , and Kookie on the couch Kiara sat on Kookies lap Jelly on Suga's and I Tae.

( Tae ) 

How was the mall with Summer? 

( Jelly ) 

It was good she's pretty nice she had no money so we chipped in for her and got her a couple of things

( Jungkook ) 

That was really cool of ya especially since your so mean ( Looks at Kiara and laughs )

( Kiara ) 

Whatever ( Laughs ) 

( Y/n ) 

Also I ordered pizza for you guys since I knew ya wouldn't cook 

They laughed and said yes!

( Suga ) 

What about ya? 

( Jelly )

We already ate 

( Jungkook ) 

What did ya eat? 

( Kiara ) 

We ate at a restaurant 

They put a sad face and said awe we gave them a peck on their lips and they were happy again we laughed then sat next to them watching tv a couple minutes later the door bell rang and I got up to see who it was it was the pizza man I told him hold up I went to Tae and held out my hand for cash to pay the pizza guy he looked at me like seriously but joking.

( Y/n ) 

Hey we had to chip in for Summer at the mall you can buy your food 

He laughed and handed me a twenty for the food I payed the guy and what was left over of the money I kept it HAHA I put the pizza on the table and they attacked it like wild animals we started laughing and couldn't stop you had to be here (  HAHA See what I did their I crack myself up lol ) . 

HIIIIIII guys here's chapter 10 hope you like it I really liked the beginning lol I played you guys didn't I but I love you guys thanks for reading my story 😊❤😙