Italy

Chapter 1

Bang.

An ear splitting bang resounded next to my head, causing me to roll into the protection of a wall. Gripping my gun I silently drop down onto all fours, before listening for a sound. Any sound to tell me my eardrum wasn't broken. I heard it. The man who'd been shooting at me was reloading his handgun, dropping the cartridge carelessly loudly onto the ground. Idiota.

I dash out from my cover, just in time to see the man's eyes widen. I smile widely before shooting him dead in the forehead, watching him fall in slow motion to the ground.

Standing up straight I rub off a stray splatter of blood from my cheek, before dropping my cartridge onto the ground. If he'd known I'd had one bullet left, he would've probably killed me. However, he was a stupido who'd probably just been initiated into the gang; with that came an attitude of false bravery and overestimation of oneself.

I here a laugh from behind me. Turning, I see my brother smiling at me as he walked down the alleyway.

"Ooh, nice-a one mi fratello~" he purred, before tossing me a new cartridge.

I reload quickly before shoving the gun back into my pocket.

"Thanks!" I replied, before giving him a pointed look. "So which gang did-a he belong to?"

"Probably the Runoratas." He said dismissively before motioning for me to follow him.

We walked out into the bright streets of Venice, the painted buildings looking like a surreal image in comparison to what had just occurred in the dark alley. However, nearly no one would be the wiser.

"So, do you have a date-a with your girlfriend tonight?" Lovino asks, causing me to slightly blush.

"None of your business fratello." I reply coldly.

He laughs loudly at my moodiness before continuing.

"Well then, you best-a get ready for it. Properly. It's-a your compleanno today right?"

"Now that you mention it, it is..." I reply questioningly at his cheery attitude.

[Compleanno=Birthday]

"Well, as your present from me..." We stopped in front of an expensive clothing shop. "I will buy you whatever you-a want from here!"

I couldn't help but hug him immediately, a rarity. He hugged me back.

"Well this is a bit awkward now, so just go in and choose something!" I let go before practically waltzing into the shop.

The shopkeeper gave me a strange look before looking back down at his book. I slowly strolled around the shop, taking time to glance at all the extravagant suits before my eyes settled on one. A dark blue suit with a white button-up, with matching coloured pants. I walked up to the cashier, before he finally looked up.

"You've got a fine eye boy." he said, before reaching under the table and pulling out a revolver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued eventually!