Chapter 2

Jasmine

Two words, Lunch Break. Felicity and I meet in her office and I tell her about my day.

"It's almost exactly how I thought it would be." I beam and she laughs.

"Wait until you get visitors coming in, today is considered a slow day." She states with a light laugh and eats her lunch. I look around her office with awe. She's got dual computer screen monitors, both the newest Lexus A6 desktop model with high definition speakers and a wireless, sleek black keyboard and a smaller pink and black mouse on the one corner of her desk, a giant stack of papers, a cup of pens and pencils precariously placed on the stack and a small sheet of computer codes scribbled and pinned to the cork board on the wall behind her

"Wow... This is amazing." She smiles as I drink my pop from the vending machine down the hall.

"Thanks. Mrs. Queen's son helped pay for the equipment..." She says and I look up.

"Her son? As in THE Oliver Queen?" She nods as she smile.

"Yes, I mean Oliver Queen," She laughs.

"I would suggest turning around."

I spin around to see two men standing behind me. One is a tall, built and darker skinned man in a black suit standing next to a slightly shorter, Caucasian and well built male in more casual clothing. They both smile at Felicity and I.

"Felicity. How's the research project coming along that I asked for?" He asks. She pulls up a few web pages, and the two men go around the desk.

"Very well. Here is the address and the rest of the information is sent to the email you gave me." She smiles confidently as she types a few things in. I cough awkwardly and their attention turns from the computer screen to me.

"Oh! Mr. Queen, Mr. Diggle, this is my friend Jasmine. She just got a job down the hall in the accounting department. It's her first day." She informs them and I smile shyly.

He looks better in person then on the news.

"It's nice to meet you Jasmine, I'm Oliver Queen." He holds his hand out and I take it, with a brief handshake and smile.

"And this is my buddy, John Diggle." He says, motioning to the guy in the suit.

"It's nice to meet you both." I say shyly and smile.

"Well, we really should be going, it was nice meeting you Jasmine. And thanks again for the help Felicity." Mr. Queen smiles at the two of us and they walk out with a small stack of papers he picked up from the printer.

She must have just printed them off.

Felicity looks at me and laughs.

"You alright there?" Her light laugh gives me the indication I was staring and try to make the well known blush on my face disappear.

"You look a little flushed there, do you need some water?" I nod and she gets up and walks of of her office and down the hall, towards the vending machine. I sit there and finish my sandwich and toss the empty can in the bin, waiting for her to come back.

I cannot believe I just embarrassed myself in front of my bosses son, good going Jasmine...

Felicity comes back with a water bottle and smiles. She hands it to me and I take it, open it and have a sip.

"He wasn't supposed to come in until Friday..." She muses to herself as she pulls a few things up onto her screens and starts typing.

"What are you doing?" I ask, completely irrelevant. She smiles and chuckles.

"Just something Mr. Queen asked me to look up." She says, focusing on the computer. I recognized the look on her face, it's the face she makes when she's found a difficult problem or stubborn program refusing to cooperate with her.

"Are you.. Are you hacking again?" I look astonished. I thought she gave that up, realizing now that I was wrong. Felicity flashed me a look of guilt.

"Yea, Oliver asked me to look into something and I need the data base..." She says, her slender fingers flying across the keyboard with impeccable speed, typing in code after code, password after password. I peek around the monitor.

"The police department? What would he need-" She pauses and cuts me off, smiling with delight.

"I dd it!" She exclaims. She looks so accomplished. I smile as well. I watch as she pulls up a few files and one label stands out to catch my eye.

"The Vigilante?" I ask. She clicks on the folder and goes through a few documents until she decides on one labelled Background and Information.

"Dammit." She mutters as she pulls up a Command Prompt and swiftly types a few codes in until it grants her access, then proceeds to type in one basic command.

Discard of Vigilante DNA sample and possible fingerprint matches.

"Why are you doing that?" I gasp. "Felicity what does he have you-" She cuts me off again.

"Lunch is over, you need to get back to work. And I'm not allowed to explain." She says, and looks apologetic at me. I get up and throw my garbage out.

"See you after work?" I ask. She smiles and nods.

"I'll come down to your office." She states as I smile and walk out, one thought lingering.

What has Mr. Queen got her doing?

*****************
A/N

Seed has been planted! Haha =3
Here is Chapter 2!!! (Photo off to the side  is Stephen Amell, who plays Oliver Queen in the TV show)

I know it's early, but who do you see Jasmine as? I picture Vanessa Hudgens when she was in High School Musical. (Yes I watched that...) Comment who you see her as?

And I think I'll update when I get 5 votes on this chapter and 3 comments.
So sorry it's short, I will try my best to get longer as it goes!

I wanna see how this works... If it doesn't then I might not doing it again...

Please don't hate me for this...

-Allison<3