Chapter 7: Your loss

Start from the beginning

I will win u back if its the last 

thing that I do. Tell pretty boy MAY THE

GAMES BEGIN

- L. 

This guy is going to drive me nuts, hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid. I made my way to work basically I am very well know party planner and today I have a new client named Maria.

I pulled my car into the parking-lot and ran up to my office. Sit in the waiting room was a very beautiful woman around her early forties that had long wavy hair, full lips coated with red lipstick. I could help but think that i hope i look like her when i get older. 

"Hey Mrs. Daves I am Janelle and I will be plan whatever event that you have sin mind. Lets talk about the details in office."

"Why of course. I must say that you are younger and pretty than I imagined a party planner." laughing along with her because i get that so much. Once we got to my office i ask her to explain the details of her event. 

"Well my son has finally found a nice respectable girl to  settle down with but some how manage to screw it all up. Men the have the slowest species. Anyway I wanted to throw them a small yet beautiful get together for them to make up." AWWWW

"Well that i very cute and nice of you we could do a small yet intimate party that will be the couple a chance to get to really know each other but this still casual enough for all the little children."

That sounds great my son with be hear with my husband any minute. They don't trust me enough not to go overboard." 

"Great. You son's input would make everything go much more smoothly." as I started to to think about everything i heard the door open and two different foots enter my office. 

"My baby!" maria jumped up 

"Mom I am a grown man." the voice was husky yet sweet and care but that's not what shocked me the most i knew that voice and i was hoping to God that it was who i thought. I looked up and met a pair of shocked yet beautiful gray eyes. 

"Janelle! Baby what are you doing here?" Baby hold on this dude has to be kidding me.

"Leo -"

Wait this Janelle your mate. Aww my baby has found a beautiful mate. The two of you together will make some adorable gran babies." she said interrupting me. She kept rambling about a future with Leo and me when there wasn't one.

"Sweetie its to soon to be talking about grand children maybe in a couple years." a man with sand blond hair said. He must be her husband and leo's father. Before anyone said anything else I quickly put and end to the thought of children.

"HEY. Listen no to be rude but Leo and I aren't together. I have a boyfriend already and Leo don't you some whore to go ran to." my voice was harsh and cold but it needed to be said. He thinks he can just come up in here and just claim me again. I won't let it happen again, I don't think i can handel it. When I look up in to Leo's eyes I saw pure anger, his eyes went from their normal grayish green to completely jet black. 

He was actually scaring me. One word cam out of his mouth before he went fucking crazy "MINE!" after that standing in his place was a wold with golden fur and any other time i would have admired its beauty but I am seriously scared shitless. 

Son you have to control yourself you are scaring you mate. all he did was release a low deadly growl at his father.

"As your Alpha I am ordering you to change back Now!" his voice held so much power that it felt as if it was pouring out of his body.

LEO's POV

I felt so anger but i mostly felt  hurt that she thought that she could replace me so easy. I knew I was scaring her but I couldn't help myself, I just couldn't let my mate go.

"As your Alpha I am ordering you to change back Now!" Not wanting to upset my father i changed back and look Janelle in eye. I could tell that she was uncomfortable by my lack of clothing but at the moment it didn't matter.

"Janelle" I wisphered. " please baby girl give me another chance. I know I screwed up but I could fix it. Just please don't leave me. whatever man you have can't love you like I can." 

"You had your chance and you throw it away. Jordan said he would never hurt me like you did and I believe him. But let me ask you something. How does it feel?"

"How does what feel?" I said feeling confused.

"Being Left for someone eles" saddness and pain leaked into her word and it broke my heart knowing that I cause her that pain when I left for Jessica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED 

 KIMBERLY BOAVENTURE