Chapter 5pt.2 & Character

Thinking back on how you changed me,

every time , you tried to put me down.

even though you really hurt me,

uunderneath, myself is what i found.

so take a look inside these eyes now, 

and say the things you want to say to me.

cuz i've already spread my wings out; 

and your the one, the one who set me free. ♥

OMG WHO SEEN HARRY POTTER DEATHLY HOLLOWS IT WAS LIKE THE BEST MOVIE. HARRY POTTER FOR LIFE. RON IS SO IS FREAKING CUTE I AM SO HAPPY HIM AND HERMIONE FINALLY KISS. AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ABOUT DARCO HE IS SO FREAKING HANDSOME I REALLY WANT TO MET HIM ❤. Eough about that I am sorry I haven't uploaded in a couple days. 

Characters:

Janelle: Nellie is her nickname or Jay. Is 21 years old. Aggressive and not some one you want to have coming after you. She has a secret that not even she knows.Has light brown hair. Light Ocean Blue eyes. Tan skin and caucasian. Leo's Mate

Jennie: Real name is Jennifer but she hates her name and gets mad when you call her that. Is 22 years old. Asian and Caucasian. Light brown eyes and hair. Blunt and Random. Paul's Mate.

Lexi: Real name is Alexis. Is still 20 the baby of everyone. Medium Brown hair and Hazel eyes. Caucasian. Quiet the mediator. Johnny's Mate.

Alean: Most call her A. She is 22 and just a bit older then Jennie. Jet Black Hair with Light Green eyes. Caucasian. Loud and the Fighter in the group along with Janelle. And Alex's Mate.

Leo: Same birthday as Janelle and is also 21 years old. Light Brown Hairs and blue/green eyes. Shy and really nice to every but has anger issues. Gloden Wolf.

Alex: 23 years old. Dark Brown hair and dark brown eyes. Cape Verdean ( check your freaking map lol nobody seems to know that cultural unless your from Rhode Island and I am cape verdean we are NOT African just really close to it. I have nothing against African. ) Load and the joker, really sweet not shy at all. Jet Black Wolf.

Johnny: Also 23 years old. Jet black spiky hair and light brown eyes.  Asian ( NOT and i repeat NOT related to Jennie.) Down to earth. Brown wolf.

Paul: 20 years old Leo's little brother. Caucasian. Medium Brown Hair with gray eyes. Really funny but can be a complete air head. Reddish-Brown Wolf.

Chapter 5 pt. 2: The Wolfs Out of the Bag

Janelle's POV

I opened my eyes and they burned from the brightness that surrounded me. I looked down to see that i was in a bed that was not mine. I am so confused right now. If this a joke that Jennie is playing I am seriously going to hurt her. I look around the room that was paint a new that bloodred color which happens to be my favorite color. The black curtains were pushed away from the windows allowing the blinding sun to shine through. 

Then my eyes fell on a muscular figure that i didn't notice until now had an arm around my waist and their face buried in my neck so I was not able to see who they were. I tried to slowly get out of his grasp without waking him up but failed because he just draw me closer to him if that is even possible.