Dean glances over at Sam, then back at the road. At a bridge ahead of them, there are two police cars and several officers. Wanda leans forward before pointing at the flashing lights.

"Look over there."

Sam and Dean lean forward, looking to where she's pointing. Dean pulls over. They take a long look before Dean turns off the engine.

Dean opens the glove compartment and pulls out a box full of ID cards with his, Wanda's and John's faces, visible ones include FBI and DEA. He picks two out and grins at Sam while handing Wanda hers, Sam stares.

"Let's go." Dean gets out of the car. He walks to the backseat and opens the door, he helps Wanda out. He gives her a smirk, she smiles, kisses his cheek in thanks before walking over to the bridge.

On the bridge, the lead Deputy, Deputy Jaffe, leans over the railing to yell down to two men in wetsuits who were poking around the river.

"You guys find anything?"

One of the Man yell back up. "No! Nothing!"

Jaffe turns back to the car in the middle of the bridge. Another Deputy, Deputy Hein, is at the driver's side looking around inside the car.

"No sign of struggle, no footprints, no fingerprints. Spotless. It's almost too clean."

Dean, Sam and Wanda walk into the crime scene like they belong there.

Deputy Jaffe looks to the other deputy. "So, this kid Troy. He's dating your daughter, isn't he?"

Deputy Hein nods. "Yeah."

"How's Amy doing?"

Hein shrugs. "She's putting up missing posters downtown."

"You fellas had another one like this just last month, didn't you?" Dean calls out.

Jaffe looks up when Dean starts talking and straightens up to talk to him. Wanda walks to the other side of the car.

She looks around before she starts looking through the car for any clues. Dean goes over to the car, he looks to Wanda who nods before facing Jaffe.

"You did have another one just like this, correct?"

Jaffe nods. "Yeah, that's right. About a mile up the road. There've been others before that."

Sam talks next. "So, this victim, you knew him?"

Jaffe nods. "Town like this, everybody knows everybody."

Dean looks to Wanda as she stands up straight as if nothing happened. He puts a hand on the small of her back. "Any connection between the victims, besides that they're all men?"

Jaffe shakes his head. "No. Not so far as we can tell."

"So what's the theory?" Sam goes over to Dean and Wanda.

Deputy Jaffe shrugs in confusion. "Honestly, we don't know. Serial murder? Kidnapping ring?"

"Well, that is exactly the kind of crack police work I'd expect out of you guys." Sam stomps on Deans foot as Wanda pinched his side.