💞Valentines💞

Today's the day. The day I finally tell Harry how I feel.

I looked over at my clock and saw it was 6:35 in the morning. So I have 25 minutes until breakfast. 25 minutes until I tell Harry. 25 minutes until i put my heart and life on the line. 25 minites until I - No wait 24 minutes unt- oh screw it!

I jumped out of my red gryfindor bed and dived right into my draws. I picked out a cute but simple outfit given as it was a Saturday and that it was valentines day!

 I picked out a cute but simple outfit given as it was a Saturday and that it was valentines day!

Ginnys cloaths and hair

I looked in my body length mirror and decided that i looked okay. I walked over to the door and grabbed my bag from the hooks. Without a second thought and no chickening out I walked put the door and down the stairs towards the common room.

There was only Hermione and Dean in the common room talking and laughing together. I glanced towards the back corner of the room and saw the small red letter box that Seamus made us to put our valentines cards for others in.

"Go on Gin. Take a look. See if you have one." Hermione said behind me. I really wanted to but there wasn't really any point, no one would have got a card for me.

"Yeah go on Ginny." Said Dean.They could both tell I was questioning it. Hermione was the only person I have told about my plans for today and she thinks he feels the same way. I highly doubt that. She's just saying that, she's my best friend.

I made up my mind and nodded slowly walking over to the wrapped in pink wrapping paper box and charmed to have hearts flying around it like doves.

"H,how do i, I open it again?" I asked behind me with shaking breath.

"Oh, what you need to do is point your wand at it and speak your name. Just like that." Hermione answers still listening to what Dean is rambling in about. I mumbled a thank you and pulled my wand out my bag.

"Ginny Weasley." I whispered my name while pointing my wand at the box. Sparkles of pink, red and gold came flying out the tip of my wand and into the box in search of the nonexistent valentines card for me.

Although, to my biggest surprise, a card in a
White envelope and a red bow came floating out. In neat golden writing, spelt my name. Slowly, I opened the card and my heart dropped. All my worries faded away. In neat, clear golden writing there was;

Ginny,
        Happy Valentine's day and I understand if I'm not your first choice or your choice at all but, will you be my valentine? ❤
                                          - H.J Potter. Xxx

My heart fluttered. I was speechless. It was like all my birthdays and Christmas' came at once! So many thoughts came running through my mind all at once. But one voice, the one voice I wanted to hear for the rest of my life dragged me out. Harry Potter.

"So, will you be my valentine Ginny Weasley?" I turned around and he was holding a bunch of Roses and a box of chocolates in a heart shaped box.

"YESS!" I practically screamed and ran Into his arms and squeezed him as hard as my
Slim arms could. Love and happiness filled my heart. I have never felt so happy in my whole life.

٩(๑❛▽❛๑)۶
Hope you liked this Hinny chapter! It was so fun and cute to write. ❤
Sorry if I've made some spelling and grammar errors.

ε=ε=ε=(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

💖💖💖