Draco has a crush!! (ME😂)

"So, then she told Bulstrode who told Parkinson who told Blaise who told me that..." There was a awaiting silence. Ginny was telling all us Gryfindors about something to do with Malfoy.

"Spit it out then woman!" Ron moaned sliding down in the ruby red armchair placed by the fire.

"Okay okay jeez." Ginny sighed out giving his a death glare out the corner of her eye. I think Ron saw this because the next second his disappeared up stairs to the boys dormetries.
"Right before I was rudly interrupted, Blaise told me I'm charms that Malfoy, the oh so rich and powerful Draco Malfoy, likes a Gryfindor.

There where gasps filling the common room. Seamus pretended to faint onto Deans shoulder while he leaned back to the couch. Lavender Brown giggled like a 3 year old. Nevil looked slightly worried, probably because he thought we shouldn't be talking about this stuff. But Harry, oh Harry on the other hand had a look on his face as if he was in deep thought or planning something.

"What's up Harry?" Dean asked once he managed to get Seamus of him. A playful smirk rolled its way onto Harry's lips.

"I say we go out there now and find out who it is." He said. Ginny was the first to reply to his proposal. "That's a great idea Harry! But, how?"

"Yeah it's not like he will tell us anything. The only time he will talk to anyone us is when he throws stupid insalts at us. " Seamus stated with a bit of sadness in his voice.

All seven of us huddled together so the few other students in the common room couldn't hear us. I've got to say Harry's plan was stupid.

Okay Lavender you first!" Dean ushered Lavender round the corner. "Now, stick to the plan. If you don't we won't find out and won't be able to pick on him." She eargerly nodded and walked down the corridor.

A few minutes later she came back looking upset and batterd. Without a word, she just shook her head and headed away back to the common room. Rude.

"Onnn second thoughts, Hermione you go next." Ginny always seemed to chicken out last minute. I didn't argue because I know this is going to be a waste of time. I gave Harry a small nod and smile to tell him I'm going to be okay. He always worried about me and Malfoy being in the same room he says it hell.

So, I walked down the corridor untill I reached the broom  closet that Blaise ( Ginny's secret boyfriend) his Malfoy in. I didn't even bother running with the plan because there was no point. So I just walked in to see Draco sat on the floor with his head in his hands.

"Piss off!." He snapped. I crossed my arms over my chest. "Fine then." I huffed out turning to leave but he jumped up and grabbed my wrist.

"On second thoughts, don't piss off." He laughed turning me round to face him. I looked into his exhausted gray eyes and couldn't stop my light chuckle that escaped my lips.

"Stop. I've had the evening from hell." He left me and went and sat in his original spot on the floor. I followed and placed my hands on his. "I've had Blaise shove me in here for hours and girls running and 'stumbling' in. I've had enough. " He huffed out.

I told him about the rumour and Harry's plan. Let's just say he wasn't happy. "WHAT!? Why did he have to? How did it start? This means Blaise was bloody in on this and and an-" He was rambling on an I didn't want him to loose control so I pulled him into my lips to get him to shut up. He didn't take any time to respond. It was passionate but hungry. Probably because we can never spend time together, and the fact that he has been stuck in a broom closet doesn't help.

Judging by that I guess I can safely say that yes, Draco has a crush, but more his crush and girlfriend is Me Hermione Granger.

d=(^▽^)=b
This is really bad. This is my first ever time writing a one shot. I hope you will enjoy these little storties. Some will be cute and nice but others will just be damn right weird.😝😂

Also I'm so sorry about any grammatical mistakes and errors

ε=ε=ε=(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

💖💖💖