Breakfast help. [13]

Start from the beginning

He tosses in a few pieces of bacon, then turns back to me. "Can you mix it up by yourself baby, or do you need daddy's help?" He asks me and gets between my legs, looking up at me. Since I'm sitting on the counter, I'm taller than him.

"I-I can do it b-by myself papa.." I mumble out quietly. I don't think I can do it by myself.. I want papas help but I also don't want to be too needy...

"Baby boy, don't lie to me." He says and grabs my chin to make me look at him. I whimper quietly and I grab onto his shirt.

"I-I need help daddy.." I whimper out to him, and look down. I can feel the heat on my cheeks, they're red from embarrassment. I feel him kiss my temple, and I grip onto his shirt tighter.

"Baby.. Why did you lie when I asked?" He asks me softly and pulls me against his chest while I'm still sitting on the counter. I bite my lip and whimper.

"I-I didn't want to be too needy daddy.. I-I wanted to act l-like a b-big boy, so t-that I wouldn't b-bother you by having to h-help me.." I stutter out quietly. I feel his arms tighten around me.

"Baby, look at me." He commands, yet his voice sounds soft and firm at the same time. I do as told and look up at him. He kisses me softly, and holds me tighter. "You're my baby boy, I'm supposed to take care of you, and you being needy makes me feel needed. Always be needy, because I'm needy for your neediness. I love taking care of you kitten. You're not a big boy, and you need daddy's help sometimes, and daddy loves that, okay?"

I whimper and nod, then his rule comes back to my head, and I respond with, "Y-Yes s-sir.." I grip onto his shirt tighter, and he kisses me softly. I kiss back softly and try to scoot closer to him.

He lifts me up and turns me towards the bowl with the measuring cups in it, and the ingredients. He moves his hands around me and grabs the mix, then he gets out the bag that's in the box, that holds the powder mix. I feel him kiss the back of my head, and I blush lightly.

"Do you want to measure out the mix baby?" He asks me softly. I reach to the mix, but he grabs my wrist, making me whimper. "Answer me baby, don't just go reaching for things." I can feel his hot breath against my ear, making me shudder.

"Y-Yes s-sir, I-I want to measure out the mix." I stutter out. He kisses under my ear softly.

"Good boy." He praises, and I blush lightly. He pulls the mix closer to us and he opens it for me. He gives me a measuring cup, and tells me, "Hold it still baby, daddy's going to pour the mix into the cup for you, make sure to watch how much daddy pours in to see if it's right, okay?"

"Y-yes sir." I answer softly, and look over to the box to see how much we're supposed to have. I turn back to the cup to watch him pour it in. He pours some in and asks me if it's too much, and I shake my head and answer, "No daddy, it's not even there yet."

He pours some more, then he gets to the amount it needs to be. "Stop!! That's enough papa!" I exclaim. He pulls the bag away and rolls the top so that the hole is closed, and puts it back in the box. I turn the measuring cup to pour it into the bowl.

He reaches to the jug of milk that he got out of my fridge, and he opens it, then he tells me to hold the cup. He pours out a cup and I tell him that was enough, and he puts the jug back into the fridge, not before he puts the lid back on of course. I pour the milk into the bowl with the mix and giggle.

He comes back behind me, and reaches past me and opens the eggs, he gets out two of them. "Do you want to crack them or do you want to only crack one and daddy crack the other?" He asks softly.

"I wanna crack one and you crack one papa.." I answer him quietly, and reach to grab one out of his hand. He pulls it away from me and kisses my neck lovingly, then gives me it. My face turns a crimson color.

I crack my egg into the mix first, then daddy cracks his egg in after. He puts the eggs back in the fridge, then he looks through some drawers. When he finds what he's looking for, he comes back behind me, and puts his arms back in front of me. He gets the olive oil and tells me to hold the table spoon over the bowl for him to pour some, and I do as told. We pour in two table spoons, then he puts the box away, the bottle with the oil, and he puts the spoon in the sink. I hear a drawer open, I wonder what he's getting now.

He comes back to me, and brings a whisk with him, I'm guessing that's what he got out of the drawer. He hands me the whisk and tells me to start mixing everything together. I do as told, then after a few seconds, he puts his hand over mine and starts to help me. I blush as I feel his big hands over my small ones. I see him smile out of the corner of my eye, that makes me smile. I love helping my daddy and making him smile..

When it's all mixed together well and into a thick, but not too thick, liquid substance, he turns around to the stove, which had been forgotten all about, and uses the spatula to flip the bacon before it burns, and moves it around. I walk to the stove and stand next to him, I look at the delicious, brown bacon and drool a little. It smells so good, I want to eat all of it! I'm just now noticing how hungry I am.

Then while that's still cooking, he takes the bowl with the pancake mix over to the counter next to the stove eye with a different pan on it, and sets it down. He gets the oil back out, I'm guessing he forgot that he needs to use it so that the pancake doesn't stick, and pours some out into the pan. Then he takes a little cup thingy, I don't know what the actual name of it is, I forgot.. But, he takes it and gets some pancake mix in it, and pours it into the pan.

He tells me to go into the living room and watch TV while he finishes up cooking, and of course, I obey.

I go into the living room and sit down on my soft couch, and I snuggle into it. I grab the remote and turn the big flatscreen TV on. I search through the channels, and I finally find my favorite cartoon, Steven Universe.

A few minutes later, daddy comes out of the kitchen. "Food's done baby boy, come here and sit at the table." He orders me. I smile and get up, and walk to the kitchen. I sit down at a chair at the end of the table, and daddy brings me a plate with pancakes and bacon, and he sets a bottle of syrup next to me. "Don't touch anything yet baby, daddy's going to help you." He tells me softly, and walks back to get his own food, and both of us a fork. He frowns at the fork, "We're going to get you safer utensils soon, I don't like you using a big boy fork." He sets his food down at the seat in front of me.

I blush darkly, "O-okay dada." I respond. He smiles and sits down at the seat, then he leans forward to me and kisses my forehead softly. My face heats up and I look up at him.

He smiles, "Baby, do you want some syrup on your pancakes?" He says softly. I blush darker and nod, then I answer with yes sir. He grabs the syrup and starts to pour it on my pancakes. "How much baby boy?"

When it's covered in syrup, I tell him that it's enough. He chuckles lightly and kisses me softly, I kiss back and smile. He grabs the fork that he set on my plate, and he gets some of the pancake on it. "D-daddy w-what're you doing?" I ask confused.

He doesn't answer me, he smiles and pulls the fork with the pancake on it up to my mouth. I realize quickly after that he's trying to feed me, and I open my mouth wide, then close it around the fork when he puts it in my mouth.

~~~
Word Count: 2,301